Thursday, June 30, 2016

... AGAIN, despite NONE's being FINANCIALLY-/MONETARILY-"PAYING", I have MANY "JOBS".

... 
-- TOUGH-times are like physical exercise: 
You may not like it, while you are doing it.  But, tomorrow you'll be stronger because of it.

... In OTHER-words: ... "The 'JUICE' is WORTH the 'SQUEEZE'."

... Actually, ... NOW, ... I "TREASURE" exercise even-MORE, 'cuz I "SEE"/experience slightly-MORE "PHYSICAL/CARDIOVASCULAR-benefitS".  
(... Ya see, I WUZ in TREMENDOUS athletic-shape PRE-accident, ... 'cuz of my EIGHT-YEARS of ORGANIZED-/ COMPETITIVE-WRESTLING, ~15.6+ YEARS of "Martial Arts"-TRAINING & tip-TOP NUTRITIONAL-discipline.  ... NOW, I have a "LOWER STARTING-base" from which to COMPARE/CONTRAST.)

... If I doN'T HAVE enough-TIME for an OBLIGATION or VOLUNTEERED-task, I REARRANGE my activitIES , & MAKKE-it.
E.g. I HAFTA SAFELY-, RESPONSIBLY-, LOGICALLY-REHABILITATE my "AILING-body".
I HAFTA WISELY- & EFFICIENTLY-MANAGE MY "HEALTH-CARE" BUSINESS.
I CHOOSE-to CONTINUE my VOLUNTARY-services as a WELL-respected "Martial Arts"-INSTRUCTOR/-'Sensei'.
I CHOOSE-to PROVIDE a rent-FREE domicile for a GOOD-buddy, ... who DOUBLE as MY "SOCIAL-Director".
I CHOOSE-to "undertake" THREE-DAYS of "SPEECH-Therapy" per-week ... AND FOUR-DAYS of "PHYSICAL-workouts" per-week.
I CHOOSE-to do ADDITIONAL PHYSICAL-exercises ... in my free-time ... at HOME.


-- I DESPERATELY-SEEK a MENTAL- & PHYSICAL- & PSYCHOLOGICAL- ... & ROMANTIC-'UTOPIA'.


... 'Utopia' --> book by Thomas More

... HOWEVER, after FURTHER-/GREATER-thought, I realized that 'utopia' translates in/from Greek as ... 'NO-place' ... indicating its FICTIONALITY.  
... Since AMERICANS are--generally--kinda-STUPID, they/we MISTAKENLY-translate IT as 'EU-topia', meaning 'GOOD-place'.  ... But, this (English) MIS-interprettion 
does-NOT account-for the IMPLAUSIBILITY of ALL the collective-"ASPECTS" of said-"STATE".

... Still, ... I can/MUST STRIVE-for ... as-CLOSE-as POSSIBLE to ... MY "BLISS".


-- 'WUNDERBA!'
My mom & "BROHIEM" (ACTUAL-sibling) made-it from Turkey ... SAFELY!
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive