Tuesday, August 18, 2015

"As a SELF-appointed MEMBER of the 'Center for Disease-Control'",

… (--Sheldon, 'The Big Bang Theory')
I DECLARE that MY (SUPPOSEDLY) "Traumatic Brain-Injury" is FAR-MORE "DETRIMENTAL"/"DEBILITATING" to my (PREVIOUS) PHYSICAL-EXCELLENCE than 'tis to my MENTAL-MAGNIFICENSE.  
(… I am using my "SEVERELY  'SUB-par' MEMORY" as an "OUTLIER" as my MAIN/ONLY MENTAL-"DOWNFALL".)  'Tis VERY UN-fortunate!  


Since I do NOT believe in "coincidence", … but I DO support the "theory of 'KARMA', I am DESPERATELY TRYING-to "WRAP my BRAIN around" determining WHAT phenomenal-GOOD I did to "BALANCE-out"/DESERVE such cataclysmic-BAD!
(… JUDGES?)
(… EERIE-SILENCE)


… STRANGELY, my LEFT-shoulder was HURTING during SOME of my "'RANGE-of-MOTION'-exercises".  Normally/USUALLY/"EVERY-OTHER day in RECENT-memory", (… SHUT UP with the QUESTIONS about my "SPOTTY-memory"!) I "KNOW my LIMITS!"  So, I "PUSH-myself" CLOSE-to "the BRINK of PAIN" withOUT "crossing-OVER to ACTUAL-hurting"!
Accordingly, my TRAINER continued MY workout with an EMPHASIS-on "more STRETCHING" & "HAND-maneuvering".



Right-AFTER my workout, I asked my Caregiver IF anyone was COOKING anything, … 'cuz my inner nasal-membrane was TINGLING.
(… YAY … for MY NASAL-activity!)

… However, when he responded in the NEGATIVE to my INQUIRY, I immediately thought the SMELL was emanating-from my mother's dog--which my nurse had already remarked "kinda STUNK".
(… Luckily for SAID canine, my mother SOON confirmed that someone had left some ROTTING-food "CAUGHT in my disposal".  THANKFULLY, she CLEANED-it.)
(… This "nasal-MYSTERY" indicated my "correct-HYPOTHESIS" that I--ODDLY--smell BAD-stuff easIER than GOOD.)

… 

I REALLY-WANNA go-SWIMMING … in my POOL! 
HOWEVER, (SIGH, GRUMBLE) it turns-OUT that I HAFTA WAIT-for my "G.I. doctor" to APPROVE-of said ACTIVITY.
(… Also, said "DOCTOR"'s medical-staff woN'T "return ANY of my 'UMPTEEN' phone-calls" over the last … THREE WEEKS.  So, I'm REALLY "FUMIN'"!)


"Let him who would 'move THE WORLD' first

'move HIMSELF."
(--Albert Einstein)
(… I.e. BEFORE I can SEEK-to resolve SOME/ANY of SOCIETY's MANY problems, I HAFTA "SOLVE" my FRUSTRATING "issues"!)

… 
"I make MY-OWN luck."
(--Harvey Quinn … 'Two-Face', 'The Dark Knight')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive