Friday, August 28, 2015

"The 'cure' for BOREDOM is CURIOSITY. … There is no 'cure' for CURIOSITY."

… -Dorothy Parker


… 
"I am UNSTOPPABLE, …
NOT because I do NOT have FAILURES or DOUBTS, (We ALL have 'em.  ALAS, they're in there.)
but because I CONTINUE-on DESPITE them."
(--Beau Taplin)


IGNORE people who are "SHITTY".
((...PESSIMISM ( : ( ) is "FAR-TOO" … CONTAGIOUS.))


We all have a past and a story that shapes is. But, it doesn't 

make us or define us. YOU are I charge of that.


((… I HAD a PHENOMENAL "past"--ACADEMICALLY, ATHLETICALLY, ROMANTICALLY, SOCIALLY)
(… THEN, "'SHIT' hit the fan" on July 6, 2008--2,609 days ago, when my HORRIFIC accident occurred.
… I was UN-pleasant DOWNTRODDEN by how FEW friends" have "stuck BY me".  
… REGARDLESS, (I KICK the jukebox … a la "The Fonz")
I MUST CONTINUE … as a (MUSIC-ON) "JUKE … BOX … HERO!"))




We all have a past and a story that shapes is. But, it doesn't 

make us or define us. YOU are I charge of that.




It's a "PROCESS".
It's a "PROCESS".
It's a (LONG) "PROCESS".
"GOOD-work takes TIME" … ESPECIALLY regarding nerve-REgeneration.


The CREATOR--of my blog--about ME:
"I've NEVER met a STRONG-person with an EASY-past."
(… I've known "THEE Creator" since I was THREE … so, going-on 27+ YEARS.)
(… So, he would KNOW.)


DoN'T compare YOUR "Chapter 1" to SOMEONE ELSE'S "Chapter 20".
We ALL "travel" at DIFFERENT rates/speeds.
(… I caN'T STAND … when people tell me, "Oh, I KNOW how you feel."  DoN'T "BULLSHIT-me", 'cuz NO, you doN'T!  … I wouldN'T wish MY CURRENT PHYSICAL-/ NEUROLOGICAL-state on my WORST-ENEMY!)
EVERYONE's UNIQUE.  So, just RESPECT EACH person's DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE & OPINION.


"It doesN'T HOW this LOOKS to OTHER people.  …
If this is something you've GOTTA DO, then DO it.
… FIGHTERS 'FIGHT'."
(--Rocky Balboa)
(… I AM a "FIGHTER" … in ALL senses/meanings of the word.)


I AM a "SHIT-creek"-SURVIVOR!
(… Do ya think MY EARNING the "Mile-SWIM"-commendation as a teenager HELPED-PREPARE me to my "WEATHERING the 'SHIT-STORM'" of my "age 24 'ACCIDENT'"?!)


YOU are IMPORTANT.
(… I, INTERNALLY, tell myself THAT EACH & EVERY night as my "BEDTIME-story".)
(… 'Tis A BIT sophomoric, idn't it?)


(… P.S. I have the MATURITY of an … EIGHT-year old.)

(… P.P.S. In 2001 MY high-school class MISSPELLED the name of OUR-OWN class-NAME--"SOPHOMORE".)


The days you are MOST-UNCOMFORTABLE are the days you LEARN the MOST about YOURSELF.
(… LATELY, I actually APPRECIATE the days I STRUGGLE working-out at "NeuroFit 360" … like TODAY.  
… I gain a BETTER-understanding of my PHYSICAL-LIMITS!)

… DIFFICULTIES in your life doN'T come to DESTROY you, but to help you REALIZE your HIDDEN POTENTIAL.

"Out of CLUTTER, find SIMPLICITY. From DISCORD, find 

HARMONY. In the middle of DIFFICULTY … lies 

OPPORTUNITY."

~ Albert Einstein.


NOT to BRAG, but …
I'm SO INTELLIGENT & "OUT-THERE" that ~"square-root of 625"% of the time I doN'T even UNDERSTAND MYSELF!


It's NEVER "TOO-LATE" to "CHANGE-course".
IF this is NOT the LIFE you WANT, 
love-YOURSELF enough to try ANOTHER, DIFFERENT 'path'.
(… OR, go-buy some EXPIRED, FAULTY car-tires; experience a LIFE-THREATENING accident; SURVIVE TWO COMAS & then determine HOW you can continue to--HAPPILY--"BETTER" OTHERS.)

(… BOO!  BAD "joke", A.J.!)

(… "I kinda HAFTA "find the COMEDIC-side" of … ANYTHING & EVERYTHING!
LAUGHTER helps ME--a "Traumatic Brain-Injury"-victim--MAINTAIN my "SANITY".

...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive