Saturday, August 1, 2015

"If you're gonna 'GO', … go ALL-OUT!"

… 
"I began to realize how important it was to be an enthusiast in 

life. If you are interested in something, no matter what it is, go 

at it full speed. Embrace it with both arms, hug it, love it and 

above all become passionate about it. Lukewarm is no good." 

--Ronald Dahl


 'Tis "ALL or NOTHIN'."




"Harnessing one's 'QI'":

Happiness: it's not about getting what we don't have, instead 

it's about appreciating and recognizing what we do have.


 I HAFTA remember to NOT--IN-directly--refer to "A.J. 

Kaynatma as "ONE-self"!  Or, I'll get my "ASS-kicked"  by 

SOMEONE!

(… God ALREADY-had HIS turn!)



 ALAS!  After a GREAT KIDS' Karate-class  I'm gettin' 

ready to go to my "martial arts"-Professor's house to watch

the BIG "Ultimate Fighting Championships"-fights ("UFC"-

fights) at ~8 pm.   

(… UFC 190)


Despite being by-MYSELF for MUCH of the day, I kept 

myself … BUSY … by watching BASEBALL, FUNNY-

MOVIES ('Just Go with It'), COOKING-shows ('Chopped'), 

clever 'Karateka' (KIDS) & creating MORE Karate-/Jujitsu-

techniques.



((MORE 'yarin'/'man(tilde)ana'/'TOMORROW')





...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive