Sunday, August 16, 2015

"Some days are GOOD, & some days are BAD." But, REGARDLESS, … 'tis how YOU INTERPRET & 'SHAPE' 'em."

… ((--A.J. Kaynatma) (ME)
BASICALLY,  "BEAUTY's in the eye of the BEHOLDER."
Or, "to EACH his/her OWN".

I had a GREAT time last night!
… More IMPORTANTly, my brother ENJOYED HIS little sendoff-soiree'!

(AUDIBLE, ANGRY sigh of EXASPERATION & FRUSTRATION)
So, I--patiently--waited 'til my OTHER-nurse had FINISHED my FIRST-"meal" of the day.  Then, I held up my right hand & stared at my right wrist. ( Now, I have explained to her  1, 2, 3,  5 DIFFERENT FRICKIN' times ALREADY that THAT gesture/hand-signal ALWAYS means: "When's my NEXT 'feeding'?")  Seeing as she had NOT written my "'Feeding'-SCHEDULE" on my "REMINDER-Board"--which I've "ONLY" told her THREE times that she MUST do that BEFORE everything/anything ELSE, I VOICED the question "ALL?", while I pointed to my stomach.  NOT understanding me, ('SALAK!' = PHONETICALLY = 'Sah-LAHK!' = Turkish for 'STUPID/DIM-WITTED!'), she "packed-up" her supplies to leave.  I LOUDLY grumbled & FRUSTRATINGLY--yet CALMLY--VERBALLY asked, "When--ALL", as I--VOCIFEROUSLY--pointed toward my midsection.  FINALLY--after NINE of HER "Speech-MISUNDERSTANDINGS", she got my letter-board--MUCH to my CHAGRIN.  ( I have been TRYING-to AVOID using my "letter-board"  to PROMOTE the development of my MOUTH-muscles.)  After she FINALLY "understood" to write my "FEEDING"-times, I closed my eyes to "RE-harness my QI" (because I was growing IMPATIENT).  DURING which, she FOOL-HEARTEDLY stammered-out to ask me--in a WHISPER (AAARRRGGGHHH!): "OH!  Are you ASLEEP?"  FINALLY--after ~20 EXTRA-minutes of her "PUTZIN'"-around, I "SPELLED-out WHEN I would like my "FEEDINGS" today.


To keep myself (SOMEWHAT-)BUSY" & ENTERTAINED, I played some Minesweeper, researched SPORTS-info, emailed friends & watched the GREAT COMEDIC-Improv show 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?'!
( Also, I watched a PHENOMENAL/INSPIRING film--'The 
Theory of EVERYTHING'--about the FELLOW-SPECTACULAR-minded, FELLOW-INVALID Stephen Hawking!)


Be THANKFUL for/of what you are NOW.  But, KEEP "FIGHTING" for what you WANT to-be … TOMORROW.
( Hey,  I'm ALIVE.  YIPPEE!   Now, I WANT-to RE-develop the SKILLS I once-HAD &  FURTHER-"build-upon" 'em!) 



'Tis DIFFICULT to make a change when you're hating your 
CURRENT circumstance(S).  When you're there, you tend to 
focus on the PROBLEM instead of the SOLUTION.  (Thus, 
I've--DESPERATELY--been TRYING-to CONCOCT a 
theorem/algorithm/EXPLANATION as to HOW/WHY my 
LEGS--TEMPORARILY--do NOT work--PROPERLY--to their 
"FULL-potential".)
(INTERNAL-diatribe:)

"( Audible-SIGH!)  C'mon, A.J.  Focus-on an ANSWER!  
Everyone KNOWS--EXCEPT my PREVIOUS God-AWFUL 
(MEDICAL) 'doctors' that you're an 'ANOMALY'.  Thus, this 
shaN'T be a 'COMMON'-problem with a 'STANDARD-solution'.  
'Tis VERY 'MULTI-VARIABLE Calculus'-esque--YOUR-
'SPECIALTY'.  (ANOTHER AUDIBLE-sigh) ALAS!  With what 
has ALWAYS been your case with MATH, YOU prefer 
ACCURACY over SPEED.  Ya see: THAT's 'an 
arrow that cuts BOTH ways'  in that 
1) 'Tis GOOD that you wanna/HAFTA be CORRECT.
2) 'Tis BAD that you--STILL--LACK much PATIENCE."



What if instead of hating "WHERE you are" 
(METAPHORICALLY)-- you simply made 

peace with it? It doesn't mean you have to like it, just call a 

truce to make room for better things to come.



"Your 'CROWN' has been BOUGHT & PAID-FOR.  'Put it on 

your head, & WEAR it"  PROUDLY.

(-- Dr. Maya Angelou)



… 

So, last night I HOSTED a "Going-AWAY-Party" for my 

VISITING-brother, before he left for 'Turkiye' TODAY.  

He had a GREAT-time!

(… YESSS!)

… I ALSO enjoyed the FESTIVITIES … EXCEPT-for ONE guest 

… of whoM--I was, SECRETLY, NEVER a "big-FAN".  

… Anyway, last night he REALLY displayed his TRUE 

"DOUCHE-BAGGERY" by--REPEATEDLY--pointing his 

finger in my face, laughing & yelling TO/AT me: "HA-HA!  In 

YO' FACE!"

((… MIRACULOUSLY/"LUCKY for HIM", I "held-BACK" my 

"martial arts"-INSTINCT to "KICK his ASS!" (literally AND 

metaphorically))

… (COUGH … COUGH!  ASSHOLE!)  JUST had-to "CLEAR my 

THROAT".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive