Thursday, August 27, 2015

"It is IMPOSSIBLE for a man to learn what he THINKS he ALREADY knows."

… -- Epictetus

…. DoN'T be "CONSTRAINED"/"CENSORED"/"LIMITED" by your-OWN STUBBORNNESS!
"FREE/OPEN your MIND!"


The greatest discovery of any generation,

is that a human can alter his life by altering his attitude. 

~ William James

… MY life is FULL-of UN-LIMITED POSSIBILITIES!

(… 'Cuz of my "DRIVE", ZEAL & DETERMINATION)


"Do the BEST you CAN, until you know better. 
Then, when you KNOW better, … DO BETTER."
(--Maya Angelou)


Stop "WISHING".
Start "DOING".
(… Be "PRO-active" … not "RE-active".)


"(LATE) to bed & EARLY to rise makes a man HEALTHY 

(MINUS the LEGS), WEALTHY & WISE." = ME … "to a T"

(… UN-fortunately, MOST people TEND-to FORGET stuff, 

when they SLEEP.  MY memory is as "PISS-POOR" as is!  

Ergo--Thus--Hence--Therefore--Consequently, MY "sleep-

cycle" represents ~"one FOURTH" of my day.  




Life BEGINS … at the END … of your "COMFORT-ZONE".

Ergo, in order to truly "start-ANEW", I MUST "get bigGER 

BALLZ" (METAPHORICALLY). 

((… I HAFTA be BRAVE-enough to go-OUT, … & 

EXPERIENCE society's (SUPPOSED) IGNORANCE.  ONLY 

then, may I TRULY "judge"/RE-evaluate.))



… 'Por EJEMPLO': 

TODAY I agreed-to attend a small "par-TAY" this Saturday 

night.  (… BIG-THANKS to my housemate for "FINDING" 'la 

FIESTA'!) 


...
So, I went to my KIDS' Karate-class--JUST to VIEW.  

(… Or, so I THOUGHT.)  But, my "Professor" & 'Sempai' are 

SUPER-nice!  So, "PROF" let MY assistant demonstrate 

ONE of MY techniques to/for the YOUNG 'Karateka'.  My 

SELF-given homework is to develop/design/create MORE 

Karate- AND Jujitsu- techniques.


(ANGRILY) "There's MORE to LIFE than MATH!"


(--'Pi')


(… IS there?!)


(… ONE of THE "bottom-line NECESSITIES" for Human-


EXISTENCE = "REPRODUCTION" = "MULTIPLICATION" … 

to "ADD" more beings)



...


            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive