Saturday, August 8, 2015

I'm STILL … TRYING!



"Seek PERSONAL LIBERATION."
(--Bruce Lee)


"Be ALL that you CAN be."
(--U.S. Army slogan)


… I AM an "Army of ONE".


… MOTIVATING quotes ASIDE.
I BEGAN my day (way TOO) EARLY by AWAKENING (at ~3:52 am) to my "stomach's GRUMBLING & GROWLING:.
Granted, this "INTERRUPTION in/to my SLUMBER" WAS  annoying & tiring.

"On a LIGHTER-note" (BOTH literally AND metaphorically) my "bowel-excretion SUCCESS"--for the first time in ~89.5 hours (YIKES!) was GREAT/SPECTACULAR!

1) My "DUMPAGE" IMMEDIATELY relieved me of the MILD stomach-pain I've had for the DAY or so.

2) … Said "REMNANTS" were at least "SEMI-solid" … with-OUT any "medicinal-'STIMULATION'/-'TRIGGERING'/'HELP'".

3) I could SEMI-smell the "fecal-ATROCITIES" I "left"!
(… Though I caN'T "PINPOINT" the EXACT aroma, PLEASE believe me when I EXCLAIM that it … REEKED!

… Oh, YEAH!  Three hours & 50 minutes later, "BOMBS over Baghdad" STRUCK again.
((… "WHEN 'they' ('my EXCRETORY-OUTPUT') DO--FINALLY--come, they come in BUNCHES!"))


… So, after my EARLY-morning "WORK", I was ABLE-to RE-"count some SHEEP".
((… HOWEVER/ALAS, 'twas ONLY for ~"1/32nd of the DAY" (~45 minutes).))
… Nevertheless, SUMTHIN's BETTER than NUTHIN'!



GOOD-stuff in OBSERVING some-of BOTH the KIDS' & ADULTS' Karate-classes "LATE-morning"/"EARLY-afternoon" today!



So, WAY-to-RELAX by watching ''That's My Boy'' this afternoon!



To any/ALL of MY DOUBTERS/HATERS:
"I caN'T be 'IM-POSSIBLE'!  I EXIST.
… I think what you MEANT to say was 'I give-up.  He's IM-PROBABLE!'"
(--Dr. Sheldon Cooper, 'The Big Bang Theory')



There's a BIG "MARTIAL ARTS"-seminar (entitled 'Fallen Warriors') comin' up in the next couple weeks.  In lieu of the name, I think it'd only be APPROPRIATE for (TEMPORARILY-) HANDICAPPED ME to "make an APPEARANCE".



I'm "TIRED" … from my EARLY-morning "Toilet-Trek".
Thus, I SHALL sleep … NOW!




...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive