Sunday, August 9, 2015

I have an EERILY SIMILAR issue:


('Tis involving a STAR-player for my FAVORITE NFL-team--the Denver Broncos.)

Notes: LB Von Miller (ACL) is increasing his workload at practice. ''My knee is not my issue when I'm out there,'' he said. ''It's just connecting the mind with the body and getting that reaction time down.''

 When I am "WORKING"/"EXERCISING"/"TEACHING" (Martial Arts), my MAIN-issue/-concern/-"hurdle" is my "FAULTY"/"SUB-par" LEG-strength.
(… I doN'T want to--& therefore I shaN'T--describe my LEFT-leg as "WEAK", 'cuz that IMPLIES that I lack MUSCLE there.  In ACTUALITY, my LEG-"problems" involve seriously-injured leg-"NERVES".)
(… I SUSPECTED … & my MAIN-nurse later/recently CONFIRMED … that NERVES--as opposed-to MUSCLES--take FAR-longER to RE-generate!  Hence, my "RECOVERY" has taken … 2,590 DAYS … OR 370 WEEKS … OR ~23.38% "of my LIFE "… & COUNTING … to "ENDURE"/"GUIDE".)


Since my--DOMESTIC--sports-teams are kinda … WHAT's the WORD?!  … HHHMMM, … "SUCKING", I spent MUCH of my day "watching the 'BOOB-TUBE'/TV" & "corresponding w/ friends via 'ELECTRONIC-POSTAGE'/EMAIL".

… I REALLY MISS PARTICIPATING-in (CONTACT-) sports!
I USED-to "play" 
ORGANIZED MARTIAL ARTS, soccer, basketball & football.
I "played" 
RECREATIONAL ping pong, bowling, "'beirut'"/"beer pong, "flip-cup", soccer, basketball & football.
I didN'T/couldN'T really "PLAY" ORGANIZED" "FOLKSTYLE-WRESTLING".  But, I devoted ALL-of "my EIGHT YEARS of EXTRAcurricular-activity" in high school AND college to WRESTLING … & EARNING my NAMESAKE … in my fraternity--"The A.J. Kaynatma Table of Competitive-Drinking".

… EXEMPLIFYING the 'Sandlot'-quote of 
"'HEROES' get REMEMBERED; 'LEGENDS' 'live FOREVER":
AFTER MY graduation, "WORD on da STREET" is that 'Sigma Alpha Epsilon'-Penn 'Theta' dedicated an ENTIRE-ROOM to ME.
(… "The A.J. Kaynatma Arena for Alcohol-Abuse")



P.S. My FAVORITE "International 'equipos de atletico' (READ as "TURKISH-soccer teams".) are gettin' ready to begin a NEW season.  WHEW!


P.P.S. I did NOT CHECK the SPANISH-meaning of THAT.  So, I'm HOPING that my "FOREIGN-memory" is "SOUND".



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive