Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I AM … a RIDDLE … wrapped-around an ENIGMA … stuffed-with RIDDLES & CONUNDRUMS, … "blanketed" in a special-sauce of ARCANA & QUANDARIES.


What if 'DOG' … were spelled 'C-A-T'?!
(… Did I NOT just … "BLOW your mind"?!)



I am HOPING … that MY-LIFE is--SOMEHOW--
SEMI-ACTUAL & SEMI-PREPARATORY/-TESTING.
(… But, ALAS!  THAT would IMPLY that I believe in "AFTER-life" … which I doN'T.)
But, I AM 
JOVIAL, PLAYFUL, CONTEMPLATIVE, INSIGHTFUL, QUICK-to-LEARN & "DEEP".  
Thus, I VERY-MUCH LIKE/HOPE to-"SEE" 
 (MY) LIFE as a 

"Transparently manipulative pseudo-reality"

(--Dr. Sheldon Cooper, 'The Big Bang Theory')


(… I.e. MY LIFE = An INTENSE, SEMI-responsive/-reactive, 

"All TOO"-Realist, DESPERATELY UN-funny, UN-fortunate 

"game" of CHANCE.)




"MOST men lead lives of QUIET-desperation."

(--Professor John Keating, QUOTING Henry David Thoreau, 

'Dead Poets Society')

( I LOVE that film  & actor  & author!)




I RE-learned the INTRICACIES of being a 

BADASS/HARDASS by RE-watching the GREAT movie, 

'Reservoir Dogs' EARLY this afternoon.



NO MATTER how "CRAPPY"/"PISS-POOR" a "hand" "'LIFE' 

deals you", you've GOTTA "Rise-UP!"(--Dr. Martin Luther 

King, Jr.)

"Harness-IN the GOOD-energy.  Block-OUT the BAD.  … 

HARNESS energy.  BLOCK bad.  It's like a CAROUSEL.  

You put the quarter IN, you get-on the horse.  It goes UP-

and-DOWN and ARRROUND.  CIRCULAR, circle.  Feel it.  

Go with the flow.  All GOOD-things."

(--Gary Potter, 'Happy Gilmore')


(… WHOA!  'Sen(tilde)or Potter is/was VERY "OUT-there"!)



… *To MYSELF:)

"'Make-DO with what you HAVE.'

… But, ALWAYS strive-for MORE!"




I "stressed THIS" to MYSELF, as I "struggled"---but, actually, 

NOT "really" (AT-ALL)-- at "NeuroFit 360" with my LEFT 

arm-/shoulder-STRETCHING, INTENSE abdominal-work & 

SIMULTANEOUS leg-control on a CUSHIONED-table:

"The secret of CHANGE is to FOCUS ALL of your energy, 

NOT on 'fighting the OLD', but on 'building the NEW'."

(--Socrates)



(WARNING:) Only WEIRD-/STRANGE-/ODD-/PECULIAR-

ME would/COULD "convert" such a MOMENTOUS, 

"BREATHTAKING" (LITERALLY) 

"ACCOMPLISHMENT"/"TRIUMPH" (by ME) into a 

BIOPHYSICAL-"FORMULA":


RIDICULOUS/IR-responsible MIS-understanding (BY my 

OTHER-nurse) + "Bowel-STIMULATING formula-medication"

+ MY-OWN RE-generating Digestive system = 

One of MY most-"SOLID" (literally AND slang-wise) & 

LARGE "FECAL-deposits" in … SEVEN YEARS!





P.S. Regarding my "EXCRETITORY-activity", I--using my 

PHYSICS- & BIOENGINEERING-KNOWLEDGE--

RECOMMENDED --to my NURSE--that I SHOULD "get-

FED" AFTER my workout … RATHER-than BEFORE said 

"KINETIC-activity".


(… So, NOT to SEEM like an EGOTISTICAL-"DICK", … 

but I am--yet-AGAIN--CORRECT … about MY body's 

HEALTH and/or KINETICS.)




...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive