Tuesday, August 4, 2015

"'TRUE-FOCUS' lies between RAGE and SERENITY."


(--Charles Xavier, 'X-Men: First Class')


-- When you're good at anticipating the human mind, you leave nothing to chance.
(--Jigsaw, 'Saw')

… I CONSTANTLY TRY-to "PREDICT" my Caregivers' moves/tactics WILL-be, … 'cuz … I kinda HAFTA, given how LONG MANY DAILY-activities take ME … in my CURRENT-condition.
But, ALAS!  SOME MINOR-stupidity & -ignorance CAN-be QUITE PROBLEMATIC to UNDERSTAND & PREDICT … ESPECIALLY for ME!
(… "Ignorance brings CHAOS … NOT knowledge."(--Lucy, 'Lucy')

-- I watched "SNIPPETS" of the GREAT-movie--'Lucy'---of which I had PREVIOUSLY seen ALL.
THEN, I HAD-to "take a BREAK" to converse with my accountantS.
(… "GOOD talk!  Good talk."--ME)
… ONE of my accountants actually BRILLIANTLY thought-to … & "FOLLOWED-THRU" … CONTACT my "SEMI-""Master's School" (Nova Southeastern University) to REQUEST-for my TRANSCRIPT.
(… "Nova Southeastern" is WHERE I attend my "LECTURES".)

… SPEAKING of which, I attended a "Lecture" this morning.  The TOPIC was "Habits".  When I ORIGINALLY signed-UP for the "class", I THOUGHT it'd be related-to TENDENCIES

I COUNTED 41 of the 46 people (~89.13%) in-ATTENDANCE were REALLY-OLD!
Now, I am NOT one to "JUDGE-people … based SOLELY on APPEARANCE", (… I have OPENLY declared my LIVID-OPPOSITION to such IGNORANT-ASSUMPTIONS!)
But, when the (OLD) Speaker actually SAID, "Since we're ALL RETIRED, …", I looked at my Caregiver, "ROLLED my EYES", SIGHED & "shot a BEE-line" STRAIGHT for the "EXIT-door".
(… 'Twas after ONLY ~18 minutes.)

-- Even though I am "VERY COMFORTABLE"--FINANCIALLY, I do NOT "let IT go-to my head".
UN-fortunately, TOO-MANY people in "TODAY'S Society" "value the WRONG-things"!
"We humans are more-concerned with 'HAVING' than 'BEING'."
(--Professor Norman, 'Lucy')

--


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive