Wednesday, August 26, 2015

I have "seen the ERROR of my ways".


I RECOGNIZE that MY blog is SUPPOSED-to be

INSPIRING
&
"UP-LIFTING"!

For these reasons, I have received CRITIQUES of my blogging.
(SCOFF)
MY life is "FAR-from 'IDEAL'", so I shaN'T ONLY tell of the GOOD-stuff!

… Yes, I AM a STAUCH OPTIMIST!
But, I am also a REALIST/PRAGMATIST.

'Tis only LOGICAL to "report" both the GOOD & the BAD … with NO lies!
Since I am NOT a LIAR, I shall inform (… & ENTERTAIN) y'ALL as MUCH as I CAN … remember.
THUS, I will try--as I HAVE-been--to focus MORE on the "PROs" rather than the "CONs".





P.S. To put my blog-CLARIFICATION into a MATHEMATICAL-equation AND an -inequality:

MY Rehab
PROGRESS/GOOD + SETBACKS/BAD = LIFE

GOOD/PROMISING Blog-worthy events >> BAD/UN-fortunate "hurdles"



P.S. ">>" MEANS/EQUALS "MUCH greater than …"



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive