Wednesday, August 19, 2015

My brother--to ME: "I'm NOT LIKE you. YOU say things, … & people LISTEN."

… MY retort: "Well, get … EXCITED!  … 'CARPE DIEM'!"
(--Neil, 'D.P.S.')
('Tis Latin for 'SEIZE the Day!')

I got-UP this morning & watched the SECOND-half of the GREAT-film 'Dead Poets Society')

… THIS GREAT-film INSPIRED me to
"'SEIZE the DAY!'"
(… In a METAPHORICAL-sense)


… I had a VERY-PRODUCTIVE/-ENCOURAGING "SPEECH-Therapy"-session.
(… C'mon, A.J.  "ACT like you've been there BEFORE.")
I had GREAT annunciation & pronunciation.
I ate--via MOUTH--EVERY SINGLE crumb/speck of my TWO scrambled eggs.
I did a SERIES/BUNCH of lingual- & labial- MOVEMENTS .. for ~eight minutes.
My "TEACHER" assigned me "HOME-work" to--EVERY DAY--practice my breath-control with assorted "TOYS" she left for me.
(… ALSO, I VOLUNTEERED to devise/create some "TONGUE-TWISTERS", while she's AWAY on-vacation.)


… I had yet ANOTHER PRODUCTIVE/ENCOURAGING/"PROMISING"/STELLAR workout at "NeuroFit 360"!
-- I--yet AGAIN--practiced my STANDING & WEIGHT-SHIFTING … VERY, very WELL!
-- For the FIRST-time, I completed ELEVEN DIFFERENT/SEPARATE "SIT-to-STAND"s … onto a MOVING-/BALANCING-/SHIFTING-"overturned-HEMIsphere".
-- I balanced my body as I lay on a table & pushed my raised-LEGS down to the table--INDIVIDUALLY--as they were attached to VARIOUS weights (ranging between 15- & 35-lb. weights on a pulley-machine).


… I've been--INTERNALLY--debating WHETHER/HOW I should take a "VACATION"/"BREAK" from my "REHABILITATION".  
(… I've ONLY been "WORKING"--on MYSELF-- for the past
~2,599 DAYS … since my accident on July 6th, 2008.
… Go ahead--CHECK MY MATH.  … I DARE ya!)

(… P.S. OBVIOUSLY, I could NOT begin "REHABBING" the SAME-DAY as my accident.  … I was in a COMA!  … 
So, I started CALCULATING-from 7/7/08.)
(("I'm like the SUN.  (I point to my BRAIN.)  "I caN'T turn THIS 'OFF'!
--DR. Sheldon Cooper, 'The Big Bang Theory'))


John Keating: There's a time for daring and there's a time 

for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for.

(… Since I--A.J. Kaynatma--CALCULATE the odds & statistics of "SUCCESS" before ALL of my TASKS/DEEDS/EVENTS/ACTIVITIES, I am--CONSEQUENTLY--MORE "WISE".)
(… EXCUUUSE ME!  It'd be "WISER",)

I started MY-OWN MATH-Tutoring service, 'cuz 
"I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life."
(--Neil's quoting Henry David Thoreau, 'D.P.S.')



… 
John Keating: "No matter what anybody tells you, words and 

ideas can change the world."

(--'D.P.S.')




...

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work AJ. I admire you!

    Uncle Randy

    ReplyDelete
  2. … What can I say?
    (SIGH)
    I just DO what I CAN.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive