Friday, August 14, 2015

"Do you believe in 'KARMA'?"


"Of course!  'KARMA' is a word … like 'LOVE'.
… What MATTERS is the connection the word IMPLIES."
(--Rama-Kandra, 'The Matrix Revolutions')  


… I "LOVE" the STRENGTH, versatility & activity-variety my LEGS USED-to have!

(… In THIS instance, I mean "LOVE" as a feeling of "GREAT-ADMIRATION, -RESPECT, & -APPRECIATION".
… I am NOT gonna DEFY my-OWN flexibility & biomechanics to "engage in 'COITUS'" with MY-OWN leg!
… Come-ON!  My "Traumatic Brain-Injury" is not THAT debilitating!)

… Nonetheless, I MUST STRIVE-to BETTER-myself!
(… With MY determination & CONTINUED, CONSISTENT IMPROVEMENTS, I have now "GRADUATED" from HOPE … to EXPECTATION.)
… With my SPECTACULAR-display of ACTUAL-WALKING at "NeuroFit 360" yesterday (dated 8/13/15 … "WRITE that down."-- MY valedictory), I'm VERY ENCOURAGED, MOTIVATED & just JOVIAL!)


"The pessimist complains about the wind. 

The optimist expects it to change; 


The realist adjusts the sails."

(--William Arthur Ward)



 I HEEDED the ADVICE/TIPS/RECOMMENDATIONS of 

the "NeuroFit 360"-staff & redirected my FOCUS & 

EMPHASIS for BETTER stepping & "WALKING".


 FURTHERMORE, over the past THREE days, 

I've been PRACTICING--per the 

RECOMMENDATION of the "NeuroFit 360"-OWNER--"

WALKING" while stepping on my HEELS.  ( THIS "tactic" 

HELPS my BALANCE, POSTURE & NON-"heavy-footed" 

GAIT.)


It turns-OUT that my brother needed 1  2  3  'AHL-tih' 

(= PHONETIC Turkish for 'SIX') MORE "passport-pix" of ME 

for WHATEVER-paperwork he NEEDS.  So, right-after my  

"SPEECH-Therapy", I went-OUT/-OVER to Walgreens to 

POSE for some (SCANDALOUS?) PIX.



I PONDERED-about WHETHER I exemplified these WISE-

words:

"Be a REFLECTION of what you'd LIKE-to SEE in others."

(--A GOOD friend of mine)



I AM very-EXCITED about--HOPEFULLY--showing MY 

ASSORTED jujitsu-techniques to the HEAD-/MAIN-Teacher 

in/of my "martial arts"-system  TOMORROW!

((… I "have a GIFT" for knowing … & TEACHING (ALL 

forms of) "martial arts".))
… 
“When I was a kid, my mom told me THAT was my special purpose…”
(--'The Jerk')



I had two VERY-GOOD friends from my MIDDLE-school--whoM I haveN'T seen SINCE.  We ENJOYED a few GAMES, my valedictory-video & each-other's stories.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive