Wednesday, August 5, 2015

MY biographical-film: 'A Beautiful Mind'

… ("A THOUSAND APOLOGIES, my LIEGE!"--'Aladdin')
(… THOSE were--METAPHORICALLY--"MY words" to ONE-of my IDOLS/HEROES--John Nash--for claiming HIS "film" is/was--POTENTIALLY/POSSIBLY--about ME!)


Well, I slept VERY-WELL last night.
YAY!


TODAY, I got to THINKIN'.
(… As OPPOSED TO any/every OTHER day, … when I JUST "IDLY"/aimLESSly "TWIDDLE my THUMBS".)

(… I'm WAFTING the air.  SMELL that?!  I plug ONE nostril, & SNORT.  … It REEKS of SARCASM!)


ANYWAY,
my "Neural-PsychoTherapist" presented me with a HYPOTHETICAL-situation:
"IMAGINE if you suddenly learned that the PEOPLE, the PLACES, the MOMENTS MOST-IMPORTANT to you were not-GONE, not-DEAD, but WORSE, … had NEVER-BEEN.  … What kind of 'HELL' would THAT be?!"

… As I hypothesized this AWFUL-"PICKLE"/-CONUNDRUM, I fidgeted & AUDIBLY-grumbled.
CONCERNED, my PsychoTherapist asked me:
"So, how 'bout it, (A.J.)?  You SCARED?"
My reply: "Terrified … Mortified … Petrified … Stupefied … by YOU."


Honestly, I DID nudge my last girlfriend--as we watched this film.
"Perhaps it is good to have a beautiful-MIND, but 'tis an even-GREATER 'gift' to discover a beautiful-HEART."


MORE people--NAMELY MY "doctors"--NEED-to ADHERE to MY doctrine:
"I NEED-to BELIEVE … that something EXTRAORDINARY IS possible."


… Also, I--VIOLENTLY--"nudged my ELBOW" into my EX-g/f's side as John Nash made THIS claim: 
"I've made the most important discovery of my life: It's only in the mysterious equation of LOVE that any logic or reasons can be found. I'm only here tonight because of you. You are the only reason I am... you are all my reasons."
( From THIS reasoning, 'tis APPARENT that the GREAT musician--& FELLOW Penn-grad--John Legend--SHARES this LOGIC  in HIS song 'All of Me'.)


I've--FINALLY--started-to "ACCEPT" the FACT that 
… LIFE is … essentially … "SURVIVAL of the FITTEST".

"In COMPETITIVE-behavior, someone ALWAYS 'loses'.
… Now, see, if I DERIVE an EQUILIBRIUM in which PREVALENCE is a NON-singular event where NOBODY 'loses', can you IMAGINE the EFFECT that would have on … CONFLICT-scenarios, ARM-negotiations.  … CURRENCY-exchange?"
(--Nash, 'A Beautiful Mind')


ME--to my CURRENT housemate:
"You have no respect for cognitive reverie, you know that?"
His reply: "Yes.  But, pizza - now, pizza I have enormous respect for. And, of course, BEER.
[leaves]
ME: "I have respect for beer. I have respect for BEER!"

ME: "Despite my (SEVERE 'Traumatic Brain-Injury'), I'm actually quite well-balanced. I have 'a chip on BOTH shoulders'."
(--the MATHEMATICALLY-LEGENDARY John Nash, 'A Beautiful Mind')
(… I HAVE-to a much LESSER-extent--'A Beautiful Mind'!)
(… Also, from my MANY observations, I've LONG-been VERY-disappointed with society's--COLLECTIVE--STUPIDITY & IGNORANCE!)
(… No, I am NOT being STILTED or CONDESCENDING. I am MERELY stating a SCIENTIFIC-conclusion.)


My--VALIANT--"ATTEMPT-to" EXPLAIN MY "MATHEMATICAL-intuition"/-gut":
ME: "You ever... just KNOW something?"
 (EERIE-SILENCE)
ME--about MYSELF: "CONSTANTLY!"


My mom--to my Neural-PsychoTherapist: "(Doc), (A.J.)'s always been a little 'WEIRD'."
ME: "THANKS, Doc, … for 'seeing the INNER-/TRUE-ME'."
"NO act of KINDNESS--no matter HOW SMALL--is EVER 'wasted'."
(--Aesop)

FINALLY,

ME: "There's no point in being nuts if you can't have a little fun."

((Being the OPTIMIST--full of HOPE--that I AM, I "envision" EACH & EVERY day … as a "PRACTICE" … that leads-UP to my ULTIMATE "WALKING-/TALKING-'VICTORY'":


"I think every single (day), including today, you’re going to have some ups, you’re going to have some downs. It’s all about how you bounce back from the downs. As long as you learn from those mistakes and they don’t happen again, I consider it a good day." 

(--Denver Broncos BACKUP QB Brock Osweiler))


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive