Monday, November 9, 2015

… EVEN MORE "walking":


So, I went-BACK to my LONGTIME gym--"NeuroFit 360" since October 30th.
(… I'm STAYIN' with "BI-weekly"/TWICE-a-week" workouts, 'cuz I think 'tis "BETTER for my 'SYSTEM'--PHYSICALLY, RESPIRATOR-ALLY, NEUROLOGICALLY, PSYCHOLOGICALLY.)
(… 'Twas a "SOLID"-workout today!  In lieu of my AILING/INJURED LEFT-hip, I "took it EASY" & AVOIDED exercises that caused/brought the area PAIN.  Ergo, I concentrated on "AB-development" & "TRUNK-control".)



"If you doN'T like the road you're 'WALKING', start 'paving' a NEW one."
(--Dolly Parton)


So, my LONGTIME-buddy ((AKA "The ARCHITECT"(--'The Matrix Revolutions') … of my blog)) & his stepdad "paid me a WELCOME-visit" this morning/noontime. 
(… I LOVE visitors!)
Being the FRIENDLY/TERRIFIC host I AM, I proceeded to "SHELLACK" 'em BOTH at Scrabble!
(… ACTUALLY, the game was VERY "TIGHT"/CLOSE 'til the very-LAST "hand"--outta NINE.  I just wanted to incorporate the word "SHELLACK".)
(… But, I DID win.)
(… Is it WRONG/BAD that I was ENTERTAINED/AMUSED by the very-SIGHT of a GOOD-friend in DEEP-/INTENSE-thought/struggle over/about something at which he's KNOWN to-be VERY GOOD?!  … So, I--TEASINGLY/JOKINGLY--"talked-SHIT".)
(… My buddy earned a "PERFECT 800" on the "SAT-Verbal".)


The company you keep is a reflection of yourself. 

… Choose WISE-ly.

(… I TEND-to AVOID/"DIS-associate with" "DOWN-ers".  

… I "THRIVE-on" OPTIMISM!)


So, I was "scootin' around" the kitchen, preparin' some 

SNACKS for my VISITING aunt & uncle.  

Feelin' PARTICULARLY "BADass", I "didN'T like how the 

ONION was LOOKIN' at me".  So, I "called-upon the 

teachings" of my 23+ years of MARTIAL ARTS, & made-IT 

(the ONION) CRY … like a (I'm "doin' 'the Robot'-dance".)   

"BABY-back BITCH!"(--'Gridiron Gang')

… THEN, I … "FONDLED a sweater".

My uncle's IMMEDIATE-response--to ME: "Did you just say 

you 'FONDLED a SWEATER'?!"

ME (DEFENSIVELY): "No, … I said I 'FONDUED some 

CHEDDAR'.  … DoN'T TALK to me!  DoN'T even LOOK … at 

me!"

(--'Wet Hot American Summer')


… 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive