Thursday, November 19, 2015

So MUCH to CONTEMPLATE!


My nurse--to ME: "You're STRUGGLING-to write, 'cuz you're thinkin'-of too-MANY OTHER things."
MY reply: "'Au CONTRAIRE!'  'The OTHER-things keep thinking' of ME!'"
(--Dr. Larry, 'NUMB3RS')
(… My employEES, 'Karateka'-students, my ex-g/f, my housemate, my mom)

… Anyway, I JUST-finished (at 9:57 am) devising yet-ANOTHER "Karate/Wrestling/Jujitsu"-technique … for TONIGHT.
(… I know, I know, … I KNOW!  Kinda LAST-MINUTE, eh?)

… Nonetheless, "It's the PRINCIPLE!"
(--MY pleading my case … AGAINST a 'B+' in grad-school)
(… I WON the argument/debate, & my grade was RIGHTFULLY-changed to a/the CORRECT-'A'!)

… I didN'T NEED-to CREATE ANOTHER technique.  It just "CAME-to me".  
(I "make 'em", as I "'SEE' 'em".)



I had-/HAVE-to concentrate on my TONGUE-movement, as I did various-"exercises" during "SPEECH-Therapy".
I also ATE--via MOUTH--TWO IDEALLY-cooked, scrambled eggs.
(… LUCKILY, I did NOT have-to PONDER-/sort-through my--EXTENSIVE--vocabulary for VARIOUS "VOLUMETRIC-communication", 'cuz we decided to NOT play Scrabble & just FOCUS-on "Speech-drills".)

...
"'MATHEMATICS' & 'Economics' impose ORDER on CHAOS."
(--'Law & Order: SVU') 
(… From TIME-to-time, 

… 
"The measure of 'INTELLIGENCE' is 'the ability to CHANGE'."
(--Albert Einstein)
(… NOT-to BRAG, but PRIOR-to my CATASTROPHIC-/CATACLYSMIC-/TRAGIC-/TRAUMATIC-accident, I WAS KINDOF a "GENIUS".
… NOW, I've SUCCESSFULLY-altered my "TEACHING-methods" for "'martial arts'-teaching" & "math-tutoring".)


(WARNING) 
I considered that it had been (ONLY) a FEW days since my LAST "EXCRETORY-release".  
(… ACTUALLY, ~75.72 hours)
(… I wasN'T feeling ANY pain or discomfort.  I just KNOW I have a "rather-BUSY next FEW days", & I want-to "get it OUTTA my 'SYSTEM'".)
Needless to say, I guess that 
my MIND > my BOWELS, … 'cuz I "WILLED" "IT" "KERPLUNKING-outta 'my system'".


I'd LIKE-to "DEVISE" a few MORE "MARTIAL ARTS"-techniques to (HOPEFULLY) demonstrate/TEACH on Saturday.  
(… GOTTA "work"!)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive