Sunday, November 15, 2015

"SUCCESS" is ... Liking-YOURSELF, Liking WHAT you DO & Liking HOW you DO-IT.

… 
In THAT respect, I GUESS that … 


I am--SOMEWHAT--"SUCCESS-FULL".  

((… I REALLY-"LIKE" Altan Javit Kaynatma!  
… "He's a GOOD man … & THOROUGH."(--Maude, 'The Big Lebowski')
I "LIKE" WHAT I'm DOING--in terms of "DESIGNING CREATIVE ways to stay BUSY & CONTENT!
I "LIKE" HOW I'm ENTERTAINING-myself … given my LIMITED-"resources":
-- SPORTS
-- MATH 
-- MOVIES
-- MARTIAL ARTS 
-- Party-HOSTING
-- My HEALTH-/WELFARE-Monitoring


For WHEN I was TRAINING to be an MMA-fighter, my "walk-out SONG" would-DEFINITELY-be 
'She Blinded Me with SCIENCE"!
(… INSPIRED-by Dr. Tobias Curtis's ILL-fated BOXING-match appearance … on 'Scorpion')

______________________________________________________

… I RETURNED-home "LATE last-night"/"EARLY this morning" from a FUN "shindig" at my "Martial Arts"-Professor's house.  I "CLIMBED into bed"--after a FUN/GREAT "party"/"get-together" of "UFC-viewing" at ~1:15 am!

… Suspecting my LATE-night OUT, I scheduled a lateR "FIRST-feeding" this morning.
(… Yeah, I can DO that.)


… This morning I ENJOYED a VERY-PLEASANT breakfast OUT with my housemate, a buddy from high school & his wife.
((… I am a LIL' HONORED that SAID-buddy SUCCESSFULLY-proposed to her … in MY "home-country of 'TOOR-kee-YEH'. (PHONETIC spelling of Turkish-spelling of the country) ('Turkiye') (Turkey))

… So, at brunch my friend's wife was describing a repair-job she had-to do at home recently.  She remarked that she used--among OTHER devices--a "stud-finder".
My IMMEDIATE-response: "A 'STUD-finder'?!  JEEZ!  I can-NOT deal with THOSE!  I just pick one up, & it goes BERSERK!"

… "SUNDAY"s WERE MY "RELAX-Day", back when I lived-WITH my LAST girlfriend.  Ya see, SHE's a registered-NURSE, & she KNEW ALL my lil' QUIRKS/IDIOSYNCRASIES/PREFERENCES/TENDENCIES, so I (THANKFULLY) would NOT NEED-to EMPLOY a nurse AND/OR Caregiver on SAID dayS.
NOW, my SUNDAY-Nurse is only-TOLERABLE, and my Caregiver for the day is ANNOYINGLY-INconsistent!

… All TOO-FREQUENTLY--with him, I INTERNALLY-mumble: 

 "The SHIT … hath HITTETH … the FAN."(--'10 Things I 

Hate About You')

… Ya see, he does SO MUCH BETTER, when--no, "IF", … knowing HIM--he just "LISTENS-to" my REQUESTS & RECOMMENDATIONS!


… 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive