Friday, November 6, 2015

"I feel like my mind just made a 'BABY'!"

…  (--DR. Sheldon Cooper, 'The Big Bang Theory')   

Seeing as I'm a bit "LIMITED" in my "ACCESS-to random 'BioMechanical-supplies'", I'll "EXPERIMENT with"

… 

my 

READILY-supply of 

"NUMBERS".
(… NOT my SEXUALITY!)

Using the "Order of Operations" ("Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally" = "Parentheses Exponents Multiplication Division Addition Subtraction"), I found that  

(1^2 x 3)/4 + 5 - (6^7 x 8)/9 

EQUALS 

… -31,098 & 1/4. 


… CONVERSELY, 

(9^8 x 7)/6 + 5 - (4^3 x 2)/1

EQUALS 

 43,046,721.


… ALSO, 

(9^1 x 8)/2 + 7 - (3^6 x 4)/5 

EQUALS 

-540 & 1/5.


(… OBVIOUSLY, I'm STRANGELY-amused/-entertained with/by MATHEMATICS.)

______________________________________________

… I awoke at ~"a quarter after six" this morning … NOT due-to the employees' shift-change.  'Twas LIKELY just "muscle-memory", since I'm USED-to being an "EARLY-riser" … & a  "NIGHT-owl".
My muscles FATIGUE … TOO-OFTEN.  
(  : (  )
But, I RARELY get SLEEPY.
((… There's a NOTICEABLE difference.
… "YUUUJJJE!(--Donald--ridiculously-STUPID--Trump))

… MAINLY, … "T.G.I.F."!  I "WORK" SO HARD & MUCH throughout EVERY weekday, that I DO "cherish" my (EARLY) "START"s to my "time-OFF"!
(… SONG: "… It's the FREAKIN' WEEKEND.  Baby, I'm about to have me some FUN, FUN!")

… I was DISAPPOINTED, when I REALIZED that today's FRIDAY, … so 'NUMB3RS' isN'T ON "the BOOB-TUBE". 
(… ''C'est la vie.'')
(… = "Such is LIFE.")

… So, I "SETTLED-for" watching the 2004-film, 'Shortcut to Happiness', … 'cuz the title INTRIGUED me.
(… Also, I shaN'T argue with the IRONY of casting GOOD-looking Jennifer Love Hewitt as "The DEVIL".)


The Devil: "Hmm. You know what they say. In order for one 

to succeed, another must fail."

( HHHMMM, by THAT-reasoning: In/From MY car-

"ACCIDENT", WHO could've POSSIBLY "benefitted" from 

MY "demise"?!) 

… 
"I'd sell my SOUL … for ONE lousy MINUTE of SELF-RESPECT!"
(--Jabez Stone, 'Shortcut to Happiness')
(… CONTRARY to my APPARENT UN-happiness, I have an almost "UN-healthily HIGH" amount of SELF-respect & SELF-belief/-confidence!) 


HHHMMM, … IF you were able to BELIEVE-in SANTA CLAUS for like … EIGHT YEARS, you can BELIEVE-in YOURSELF for like … FIVE MINUTES.


I asked my nurse to CHECK my blood pressure before my "SECOND-breakfast" … just for FUN:
(… I'm a "NUMER-aholic".)
I had/was a 
"103/67".
((… Now, THAT's ~17/13 mm Hg (millimeters of mercury) away from a "TYPICAL/AVERAGE "RESTING heart-rate" of "120/80".
… Now, rest-ASSURED that THAT's NOT "hypOtension".  I'm just--USUALLY--very RELAXED.))


I PONDERED:
Since a "White Russian"/"Caucasian"(--'The Big Lebowski') contains COFFEE-liqueor, doesN'T it--TEMPORARILY--BOOST your ENERGY?



((… From MY experience(S), it DOES.))



I displayed yet-ANOTHER FANTASTIC "WALKING"-display, before & AFTER I brushed 'mis dientes en la man(tilde)ana'.  




Finally, but MOST-IMPORTANTLY,
"DoN'T go-CHANGIN'."
(… EXCEPT-for ME, … 'cuz I'm IMPROVIN' … EVERY-DAY)
(--'The Blues Brothers')


… 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive