Thursday, November 26, 2015

HAPPY "TURKEY-DAY"!

… 
Many (IGNORANT) people (FALSELY-) "ASSUME" that TODAY's holiday is ESPECIALLY-meaningful to ME, … just 'cuz I am of TURKISH-descent. 
(… AUDIBLE-sigh)  

… 
STRANGELY, I wanna THANK my BODY … for possessing the CONTROL … to "hold-IN my URINE" (BAD, A.J.!) from my waking-UP (at 5:48 am) 'til the shift-CHANGE (at 6:00 am) … with-OUT experiencing ANY discomfort, pain or (SIGNIFICANT) urine-color change.
(… I HAD the VERY "SUB-par" Caregiver working "last NIGHT"/"this MORNING", & I NEEDED someone to "NOT step-ON my toes"! *)

… I DID compliment TODAY's Caregiver for his "GREAT-work since I switched" him to the "DAY-shift".

… 
(WARNING) 
I am THANKFUL for having a "CHART" to "document" my "Excremental-EXTRAVAGANZAS".  It "DOCUMENTS" the DATE, TIME, SIZE & CONSISTENCY of SAID "fecal-festivities".  
… I had FORGOTTEN--as I, UN-fortunately, TEND-to DO since my accident--that I HAD--in FACT--"EVACUATED my BOWELS" the day before … TWICE in ~four hours. 
(… ''C'est la vie.'')

… 
I "celebrated" TODAY's holiday … by--HANDILY--BEATING my mom in my FAVORITE card-game of "cribbage".  Then, we watched an episode--via "On DEMAND"--of the GREAT show, 'Limitless'.  

… I REALLY-appreciate VISITORS' company/presence.
(… HEY, y'ALL!  I doN'T bite … HARD!)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive