Tuesday, November 24, 2015

I REALLY MISS "BOOZE-day TUES-daiy"S!

…. No, I am NOT--nor was I EVER--an "ALKIE" (alcoholic).  
I am merely referring-to my "GLORY-days" at/of college 
At "University of Pennsylvania".  (the ESTEEMED "Ivy League"-school … NOT the EMBARRASSING "Big Ten"-school"Penn STATE")

… (Day-NICKNAMES … based-upon my "SHENANIGANS" in COLLEGE:
"Sloppy-Sunday"
"FUNday MUN-day"
"BOOZE-day TOOZ-day"
"WACKY-Wednesday"
"THIRSTY-Thursday"
"PHRENETIC-Feiday"
"'BATTERED'-Saturday")

… 
(WARNING)
What a PLEASANT morning!
-- TWO NBA-teams (basketball) I like BOTH WON late last night!
(… One had a BIG "margin-of-victory"!  One had a BIG "comeback"!)
-- I "EXCRETED" some "digestive-/"bodily-WASTE". 
After ~89 hours of "FECAL IN-activity", 'twas "QUITE the (PSYCHOLOGICAL-) RELIEF", when/that I could accurately-PREDICT--through my DECIDING-to sit-UP … EARLY … in my CHAIR … in the "SQUATTING-/"POOPING-position" … some "bowel-ACTIVITY".
… SURE-ENOUGH, ~one THIRD of a day AFTER-THAT, I was lying in bed, FRESH-outta my shower, when I heard/felt my "stomach's 'RUMBLING'".  So, I requested to "transfer"-TO my wheelchair.  Being in THEE "DEFECATING-position", I sat 'en mi silla de ruedas por aproximadamente dies minutes' … BEFORE excusing-myself to my "porcelain-THRONE" for "SHIT-Show Round 2".  
(… My SECOND "Poop PAR-tay" of the day was … AWESOME: 'Twas ALL-solid AND large!)
(… I doN'T INTEND-to "GROSS y'ALL-out".  THESE details merely-EXEMPLIFY my GastroIntestinal-recovery.)
(… FINALLY!) 


'Tis NOT "HEALTHY" … that I was "holding-IN my urine" (at 5:38 am) for the shift-CHANGE (at 6:00 am), 'cuz my CURRENT "Caregiver" pretty-much SUCKS. 
(… Ya know what?!  To HELL with ALWAYS-being NICE!  "MY Care/Safety" is "The ISSUE".  I'm "puttin' my FOOT down".  For his NEXT screw-up, he's "GONE". 
… SORRY, Mom.  ''C'est la vie.'')

… ("AAAAAHHHHH" of RELIEF)
FINALLY, a "Caregiver"--AFTER the shift-CHANGE--who actually doesN'T LIE on his resume', UNDERSTANDS logic … & actually-COMPREHENDS the term "PHYSICAL-disabilities"!

… What IS "HEALTHY"--for ME--is a"TWICE-DAILY"--"FOUR days-a-week"--'dosage' of the BRILLIANT (MATHEMATICALLY-based) TV-show 'NUMB3RS'!

"GREAT 'REWARD' requires GREAT 'RISK'."
(--'NUMB3RS')
(… In order for ME to ACHIEVE my ULTIMATE, COMMENDABLE goals of WALKING & TALKING, I caN'T/shaN'T be-AFRAID of FAILURE.)
(… I've GOTTA-go "BALLZ-to-the-WALL"!)

… "Einstein said, 
'RELIGION' comes from the understanding of all things'."
(--Charlie Epps, MATHEMATICIAN, 'NUMB3RS')
(… I BELIEVE-in the "POWER-of ACCURATE-Statistics" in INFLUENCING "decision-making" & "tendencies".
… As I DEFINITELY do NOT understand "any-thing/-where CLOSE-to" "ALL things", I doN'T have a PARTICULAR-/ DOCUMENTED-RELIGIOUS belief-system.  I "BELIEVE-in" the "POWER"/"INFLUENCE" of "NUMBERS, LOGIC & STATISTICS".  
(… I am CERTAINLY-more "Agnostic" than "Atheist".)

'Tis QUITE FUN--even in my SLEEPY-state--to JOKE-around with my housemate!




… 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive