Tuesday, November 10, 2015

I REALLY-MISS … among COUNTESS OTHER things … "BOOZEday-TUESday"S!

… NO, I am NOT an ALCOHOLIC!
I just THOROUGHLY-ENJOYED the RELAXED-, SOCIAL-atmosphere of my FRATERNITY-days!

Despite my NUMEROUS "RELAXING-techniques", I'm a CONSTANT-worrier.
I'm a "BIG-fan" of "CALCULATING & ANALYZING statistics".  So, I REGULARLY/ROUTINELY "GUESS-timate" my odds of SUCCESS, BEFORE I undertake yet-ANOTHER task.

TODAY, my DAILY-schedule is VERY "open"/"free".
As a result, as of 8:28 am,
I've ALREADY devised--& emailed-OUT--two MATH-problems, watched ~1.67 MOVIES & "eaten" TWO "meals"--via G-tube.
(… I still SHOULD design a "Jujitsu- + Karate- + Wrestling-" technique BEFORE Thursday.)
(… My "Martial Arts"-Professor openly-LAUDS my UNIQUE-combination of those three "areas of MY EXPERTISE"!)

I had ~3/4 of MY "'NUMB3RS'-fix", as at ~10:30 am, I HAD-to get-ready for my "UPPER body"-workout at 11:00 am.  
(… Despite NOT having a PAYING-"JOB", I HAFTA CONSTANTLY "WORK".)

In lieu of my ONGOING HIP-pain, I've been INSTRUCTED--by my NURSE--to "just 'take it EASY" & "AVOID (awkward) 'WALKING'".  
In lieu of my COMMENDABLE-determination, I--OCCASIONALLY--still "WALK" to my toilet to URINATE.
In lieu of my EAGERNESS to APPLY the "'WALKING'-advice" of the "NeuroFit 360"-staff, I RARELY--if EVER--feel HIP-pain, 'cuz of my weight-SHIFTING.
Also, I ATE--via MOUTH--ONE scrambled egg … withOUT ANY choking-/coughing/swallowing-problems.

...
"The 'RASH' is on my BRAIN?!"
(--patient, 'House')
"The MIND controls the BODY.  
If it THINKS you're SICK, it MAKES you SICK."
(--Dr. House, 'House')
(…Even though the DAMAGE of my "T.B.I." is certainly-SIGNIFICANT, it's PREDOMINANTLY-/MOSTLY-PHYSICAL.  … I possess the SANITY to KNOW that … MY MENTAL-competence IS … & ALWAYS has been … WAY "ABOVE-standards".)


… So, I watched a "UFC Embedded"-Special on Ronda Rousey.  A message painted in BIG-letters along a wall in her gym, which kinda sums-up my "message" to ALL my (MEDICAL-) "HATERS" & "DOUBTERS":
"'SUCCESS' is the BEST 'REVENGE'."

… "You caN'T treat everything as a 'LIFE-or-DEATH situation'.  … You'll 'die' ALOTTA times.
… Write THAT down."

"'Life' is ALL-about 'developing-RELATIONSHIPS'."
(--Van, 'Van Wilder')


"Gtg now".

I HAFTA entertain my VISITING-family.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive