Wednesday, November 4, 2015

VERY ENCOURAGING workout(S) at "NeuroFit 360"! (As ALWAYS)


EARLY this morning "that penile-FEELING … of urinary-TENSION" disturbed my SLUMBER.  
So, 'fui a mi baño ... a través de mi inodoro-silla'.
(… -- 'I went to my toilet ... via my toilet-chair.')

… THEN, I couldN'T "fall BACK asleep".  
DAG-NABBIT!
So, my morning BEGAN with A BIT of a "Motion BEFORE the 'snap'-PENALTY".
(… HAAARUMPF!)
Nonetheless, I MUST "trudge-ON".

… I've GOTTA-use "… the 'HAVE-to'"!
(--Chet Steadman, 'Rookie of the Year')

… "Even though the future seems far away, it is actually beginning right now."


Mattie J.T. Stepanek

(… On THAT note, I shaN'T just WAIT-for my LEG- & VOCAL-nerves to RE-generate.  Why NOT START "my-TOMORROW" … TODAY?!) 


During the past few weeks, I've REALLY 

IN-creased my ENDURANCE (for DIS-comfort & fatigue*),
DEVELOPED a more-STABLE-/UPRIGHT-posture while "WALKING" &
"UPPED" my LEG- & BACK- FLEXIBILITY to … a more-RESPECTABLE "shade of what it once-WAS".

… Since I did NOT do any AB-/"TRUNK"-exercises at "NeuroFit 360" TODAY--JUST some VERY-"PROFITABLE"/-HELPFUL "STANDING" & weight-SHIFTING, I JUST-did (at 6:45 pm EDT) a POST-accident BEST-- 
64 FULL-situps--withOUT a REST-"break".

"''HIGH SCORE''?
What does THAT MEAN?
Did I BREAK it?!"
(--''Grandma's Boy'')

… 
In lieu of my "TENDER"-/ACHING-(LEFT-)hip, I've "TRIMMED" my (visits-FOR) LEG-workouts at/to "NeuroFit 360" to ONLY … TWICE-a-week … on Mondays & Wednesdays … in the LATE-afternoon.
(… 'Tis STILL a 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm … VERY-PRODUCTIVE/-BENEFICIAL "DISPENSE of MY KINETIC-energy.)

… 'Por ejemplo', TODAY I--CAREFULLY--STOOD-UP (UN-assisted) next-to a cushioned-bench, held-onto two "canes" & weight-shifted on/along my HIPS.  Essentially, I STOOD--with virtually NO assistance--while THRUSTING my PELVIS side-to-side-for ~45 seconds--in THREE DIFFERENT trials.
(… YAY!) 


“She made me realize that the coolest thing in the world is to 

be comfortable with who you are, not chasing the approval of 

everyone else.”

--15-year-old UFC-fan, Leah Samuel, about WOMEN's Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey

( "Bantamweights" are between 125 & 135 pounds.  As of September 4th, I weighed ~144.5 pounds, which = ~65.68 kilograms.  So, I wouldN'T be-ALLOWED to "TEST" HER & 
MY "fighting-SKILLS".)

( PLUS, I'm a MALE  at least, according-to my Adam's apple  AND EX-ternal GENITALIA.)


 After watching the SPECTACULAR-film--'Fight Club'--AGAIN this afternoon, I was REMINDED of WHY I'd KINDA like-to start MY-OWN dojo!  

To ANYONE who's INTERESTED-in MY POTENTIAL "martial arts"-POSSE:

"REMEMBER, the FIRST-rule of 'FIGHT-Club' IS … ''NO-talking about 'FIGHT-Club'.''
 
"'SELF-confidence' is the first REQUISITE to GREAT undertakings."
(--Samuel Johnson)


… On SECOND-thought, I feel that it'd be QUITE DIS-respectful to my "PROFESSOR"--whom I've TRAINED & "studied-UNDER" for … AT LEAST "a DOZEN" years!
(… Plus, it's NOT like I NEED the money … ACCUMULATED from OWNING & OPERATING a "SCHOOL"!  I SIMPLY/MAINLY/PRIMARILY "utilize" the dojo as a WONDROUS-OPPORTUNITY to BETTER my-OWN "SELF defense"-KNOWLEDGE AND to TEACH OTHERS HOW THEY can IMPROVE THEIRS!)




"Our greatest glory is NOT in never falling, 


but in RISING every time we fall." 

--Oliver Goldsmith

( These WISE-words may be interpreted both LITERALLY--

for ME--and METAPHORICALLY/FIGURATIVELY!)

( I've had NUMEROUS/COUNTLESS "FAILURES"  & 

even-MORE SUCCESSES!

GENERALLY, I follow THIS process:


 "THINK" --> "IDEA" --> "TRY" --> "DO" --> "DO 

AGAIN" --> "& AGAIN" --> "CONSTANT REPETITION" --> 

"SUCCESS")



"I've been 'following my GUT', since I was 14 years old." 

(right-about when I started ORGANIZED "COMPETITIVE-

wrestling") 

" And, my 'GUTS' have 'SHIT' for brains!"

(--Rob Gordon, 'High Fidelity')





(So, I was--RANDOMLY--pondering about "GEOMETRY"--as 

my "WEIRDO-ass" does--AND games--'cuz I'm very-

SOCIAL, when I CONCLUDED:)

No, I would NOT succumb-to the POPULAR-premise, & call it 

"20 sided dice"  JUST to "blend-INto societal-NORMS".  


I'd refer to SAID-figure as a  "convex regular icosahedron".


 Then, I'd INNOCENTLY WIDE-eyed LAUGH at all my 


DIS-believing compatriots.




… "Dice-games"?!  During my "REHAB" & "RECOVERY"?!  

Y'all are PROBABLY thinkin' "CHILDISH & STUPID, right?!  

… Then again, … so was SCHOOL."

(--Brian Finch, 'Limitless')


 I'm checkin'-up on LAST NIGHT's episode of 'Limitless' 

NOW.  

Oh, the creator of "On DEMAND" is/was a GENIUS!


 WOW!  To those who know-of my--ALREADY--

AMAZING-mind, can y'ALL IMAGINE, if I had the "BALLZ"/

BRAVERY/FOOLISHNESS to "take 'N.Z.T.'"?!

( I WONDER  if I'd have the SAGACITY to FORESEE an 

automotive-/tire-"DISCREPANCY".   HHHMMM)







KEY
* = NOT-necessarily "pain", 'cuz I could ALWAYS ENDURE "straight-up" … PAIN, … thanks to my EXTENSIVE-history of 23+ years in "MARTIAL ARTS" & 8 years in "COMPETITIVE wrestling".



P.S. I REALLY-LIKE when I have enough FREE-/SPARE-time to kinda-"blog" AS "my day UNFOLDS", so 'tis MORE (TEXTBOOK-) "DAILY-journal"-esque!
(… HONESTLY, I do NEED ANOTHER "time-/interest-OUTLET", now that the BASEBALL-season OFFICIALLY-ended … so HORRIBLY.)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive