Friday, November 20, 2015

FRIDAY = MY OCCASIONAL "Day-OFF"

… 
(WARNING)
So, I BEGAN my "BYE-day"--at ~4:15 am--in "GOOD-fashion" by "DIRTYING my 'porcelain-THRONE'".
UN-fortunately, SAID "Extraordinarily-Exhilerating Event of Excretory-Excellence & Eclipsing Enigma-ness" is so Exciting And Enticing that I "EXHAUST-myself" (… unfortunately, ONLY E-motionally) from "thinking-CLEARLY".
"Alliteration aside."(--Peter LaFleur, 'Dodgeball')
"T.G.I.F."

… I STILL STRUGGLE-to "fall-BACK-asleep" … after such a SIGNIFICANT-activity.
(  : (  )

… So, I started reading 'The Martian' the other day.  I'm JUST-starting & I'll ONLY read it in BED … SOMETIMES, but, thus-far, 'tis a "GOOD-read".

… 
I am VERY-MUCH APPRECIATIVE of my (RELATIVELY-) NEWLY-"heightened" sense of DEDUCTION!
Since my CATASTROPHIC-accident … 2,693 days ago … left me--TEMPORARILY--SOMEWHAT "mute", I "OBSERVE" A LOT!  Also, 'tis just MY Nature/Instinct/Persona that causes/FORCES me to "QUANTIFY" … EVERYTHING.  So, I'm CURRENTLY trying-to FURTHER-develop this newER "VIRTUE" by BEGINNING most mornings with … "AT LEAST THREE 'victories' in/at 'EXPERT-Level' of Minesweeper … with-OUT "marking" ANY "bombs".
(… My PRE-accident BOTCHED-"right forearm-surgery" severed my ULNAR-nerve.  So, I caN'T fully-OPEN ALL of my RIGHT-fingers … withOUT ASSISTANCE.)
(… "EXPERT-level": That's 99 "bombs" in 16 by 30 squares/tiles.)
(… Ergo, I have a … 79.375%-chance … that my INITIAL-/FIRST-"guess" is CORRECT.  THAT percentile SLOWLY yet STEADILY DE-creases, as the # of "AVAILABLE"-/"UNCHECKED"-spaces/-tiles DE-creases.  THUS, my "Guess"-"CORRECTNESS" & the "'OPEN' tile-AVAILABILITY" are "DIRECTLY-proportionate".

… Also, "I can 'READ people' like … BOOKS!"

...
I LIKE/APPROVE-of MY DECISION to RE-do the "WORK"-schedule, so that one PARTICULAR-employEE of MINE ONLY works on SOME EVENINGS.  THIS way I hafta spend MINIMAL "AWAKE-time" with him.
(… "~SIX AWAKE-hours MINUS ~FIVE NON-bed hours" TIMES FOUR weekdays =
… ~FOUR AWAKE, NON-bed hours "dealing w/ him")
(… THAT's with a "SLEEP-START" of ~MIDNIGHT 'til AFTER the "Shift-CHANGE" at 6:00 am.)
(… WOW!  SOMETIMES, I EVEN impress … MYSELF!)

… 
WOW, A.J.!  "NOICE!"
(WARNING)
Due-to my NOT-having my "SPEECH-Therapy" today, but my stomach's feeling "a BIT-UN-settled", I ate--by MOUTH--two scrambled eggs.  Sure-enough, ~20 minutes AFTER my consumption, I "UNLEASHED yet ANOTHER BOWEL-BONANZA"!  
(… THAT was my THIRD "Fantastic Fecal-'Faux'-Fight" in ~21.75 hours!  … "When it 'RAINS', it 'POURS'.")

… 
"Remember, (y'ALL), 'HOPE' is a GOOD-thing … maybe the BEST-of things.  … And, no 'GOOD-thing' ever 'dies'."
(--Andy Dufresne, 'The Shawshank Redemption') 


I NEEDED some LAUGHS.   … So, I'm watchin' the HILARIOUS-film--'A Million Ways to Die in the West'!




P.S. I CREATED yet-ANOTHER "Karate-Wrestling-Jujitsu"-technique for TOMORROW.




...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive