Thursday, November 5, 2015

(RANDOMLY) "BAZINGA!"

… (Did I STARTLE you?!)

(… DoN'T LIE!  … I woN'T "judge".)
(… 'Tis JUST a COMEDIC-remark that DR. Sheldon Cooper--of 'The Big Bang Theory' makes an either PROFOUND- or COMEDIC-observation.)
On THAT note, ...


"My friends... know thyself. 

For once we know ourselves, 


we may learn how to CARE-for ourselves." 

(--Socrates)
  

… E.g. I LIKE-to "MULTI-task" … to be more "time-EFFICIENT".  But, I KNOW that GOOD COMEDIC-films tend-to DISTRACT me from my "WORK".  So, I leave my TV OFF, WHILE I'm "BLOGGING" … like NOW.

… I LIKE-to be very, very, … VERY-SURE of a task's outcome, BEFORE I undertake it.  Ergo, I take/spend a lil' EXTRA-time to do just-about ANYTHING/EVERYTHING!  Thus, I MUST COMPUTE how-MUCH PREPARATORY-time I NEED …  BEFORE I "start", "GUESS-timate" how-LONG said-task will take ME to complete & calculate the ODDS/ STATISTICS of/for a SUCCESSFUL-trial.

... I'm ALWAYS very-CURIOUS about "HEALTH" & "MATH".  Herein lies the "REASONING-for/-behind" my "ATTRACTION-to" the television-shows 'House' & 'NUMB3RS'.

… This morning I had my (NEEDED) CALMING-viewing of TWO episodes of 'NUMB3RS', … BEFORE I (OFFICIALLY) "BEGAN my DAY".
(… I JUST got-into my MANUAL-wheelchair--at ~9:00 am--to, HOPEFULLY--better "STIMULATE my bowels".)


UUUGGGHHH!
As is my USUAL-case EVERY Thursday AND Sunday, I NEED some-kind of "Mood-STIMULANT" to "TRIGGER" my JOY.
(… My "DAY-Caregiver" on SAID-DAYs pretty-much SUCKS … "at LIFE"!)

… He just INSISTED that my MANUAL-wheelchair is "BROKEN", JUST-because he REFUSED-to ADMIT that he's NOT STRONG-enough to LOCK the brakes "ALL-the-way DOWN"!
AAARRRGGGHHH!
"A GOOD workman doesN'T BLAME his TOOLS."

… WAY-to-GO, REPEAT-'Saturday Night Live'!
"If you BURP, FART & SNEEZE … at the SAME-TIME, … will you DIE?!"
(--Bobby Moynihan = cast-member, 'S.N.L.')

… WOW, that REALLY-IMPROVED my PREVIOUSLY-"SUB-par" mood: 
I JUST--at ~11:00 am--"EXCRETED SOLID bodily-feces", … thereby proving my "eating-LOCATION"-hypothesis CORRECT.
(… Thank YOU, BIO-physics MASTERY!)
… Also, my Caregiver SLIGHTLY-"redeemed himself" by "ACCURATELY-positioning me" WELL on/above my "TOILET-chair".

… (SILENT-YAY!)
THIS "Caregiver"  cooked me TWO "scrambled-HARD" eggs … per my REQUEST for me "SPEECH-Therapy"-session.

…. I assigned-MYSELF "HOME-work" for "SPEECH-Therapy" on Tuesday:
I DEVISED & typed-up ten MATHEMATICS-equations for ME to VOCALIZE.  
… My "SPEECH-Therapist" REALLY-liked MY HELPFUL/CLEVER equations!  (… Thus, I THINK I'll design MORE.  … Why NOT?!)


I can ALWAYS ("KNOCK on WOOD.") trust my DOJO to "BOOST my spirit" … ESPECIALLY when MY DESIGNED-TECHNIQUES are DEMONSTRATED/TAUGHT, LEARNED-/ APPRECIATED-WELL & COMPLIMENTED!

… 
DAMN IN-consistency!
So, my DAY-Caregiver was VERY "UP & DOWN"!  
It's NOT like he's not-TRYING!  He "gets an 'A' for EFFORT".  
'Tis JUST that he's "NOT the SHARPEST-tool in the shed".
(… I like/NEED "ROUTINES"!  If a procedure WORKS, then "why CHANGE a GOOD-thing"?!  … He does NOT seem-to "GRASP-that"!)


… 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive