Wednesday, November 11, 2015

If today's activity REPRESENTED a film,

... it would be

'A WALK to Remember'!


… OR,

it COULD be 'Red Dragon', JUST 'cuz of the line:

"(Mr. Kaynatma)--REBORN.  Do you see?"


… OR,

it COULD represent the CLASSIC book by Dr. Seuss:
"It's a Great Day for UP".

… 

"The TRUE-'soldier' fights, NOT because he hates what is in 

front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” 

--G.K. Chesterton

(… I kinda DIS-agree with this statement.  I DO LOVE what is 

"behind me".  As I accomplished ALOT: academically, 

athletically, socially, romantically, occupationally.  … But, I'm 

VERY-EAGER to LOVE my--POTENTIAL--"FUTURE".)


… 

So, EARLY this MORNING I awoke & HAD-to urinate. 

(… at ~4:08 am)

I "buzzed for my Caregiver" & CAREFULLY "SAUNTERED-

over" to "the facilities".

… Upon "completion", I--"SLOWLY yet STEADILY"--

"TRUDGED" BACK-to bed.  

… IF my HIP were--AGAIN--to start-HURTING, I'd "have no 

one to BLAME but MYSELF!

(… Ya see, BOTH my MAIN-nurse & my ORTHOPEDIST … 

INSTRUCTED-me to "REST" & RECUPERATE.  

… In other words, "DoN'T 'WALK'.")

(… But, then my "LOGIC, REASONING & 

DETERMINATION" "kicked-IN" & I PONDERED:

"If I doN'T--at LEAST--TRY-to "WALK", then HOW could I 

POSSIBLY "IMPROVE"?!  EVER heard-of "TRIAL & 

ERROR" … with CONSTANT 

"REVISIONS"/CORRECTIONS?!)

(… In lieu of SAID HIP-pain & subsequent DETERMINED, 

IN-frequent "WALKING", I've noticed that when I DO 

"WALK", my HIP-movement/-SHIFTING is DEFINITELY-

BETTER!  … I guess that I just needed some PAIN to "serve 

as an/the "IMPETUS" for MY "SMOOTHER WALKING".) 



… ANYWAY, after RE-positioning myself--COMFORTABLY 

… IN BED, I "fell-BACK-asleep".

(… YAY!  YESSS!  "RELAXATION-techniques" > 

"PSYCHOLOGICAL-worry")

'Twas a "SSSOUND-sleep".  As I snoozed from ~4:26 am 'til 

~6:17 am.  THAT's 111--STRAIGHT/CONSECUTIVE--

minutes (~mm ……. seconds) of peaceful "Z"s … even-

"THROUGH"/"OVER" the NOISY "shift-CHANGE".  

(… ~18 minutes of AWAKE-/WALKING-"WORK" / ~111 

minutes of UN-interrupted SLEEP = ~6/37 RATIO of "WORK" 

to SLEEP)

((… Considering I USUALLY … SLEEP ~SEVEN hours 

per NIGHT, THAT "BALANCE" would EQUATE-to (~420 

minutes of SLEEP x 6/37 =) ~68.11 minutes of "WORK".  (… 

which is very-LOW, … compared to how MUCH "WORK" I 

ACTUALLY-do) 

((… In ACTUALITY, I "ONLY" "WORK" ~12.5% to ~16.7% (= 

~180 to 240 minutes) of my day … FORMALLY.  But, given 

my CURRENT/TEMPORARY "situation", ALL/EVERYTHING 

I do--once I'm AWAKE--is "WORK".))




"You wanna 'FEEL BETTER'?  Take a PILL.

You wanna 'make it RIGHT'?  Face the TRUTH."

(--Psychologist, 'NUMB3RS')

(… TRUTHFULLY, I've "ACCEPTED" the FACT that I'm 

PHYSICALLY- & VOCALLY-"disabled" … 

CURRENTLY/TEMPORARILY.


… 

"One cannot be BETRAYED, if one has 'NO people'."

(--Kobayashi, 'The Usual Suspects')

(… I have MANY "PEEPS"--NOT as NUMEROUS as I once-

HAD.  Ergo, was my "CATASTROPHIC car-ACCIDENT" … 

TRYING-to PREVENT someone's BETRAYAL of MY-trust?!)        



(YAWN!)

During my "SPEECH Therapy"-session early this afternoon, 

my EXTREME-fatigue/-sleepiness became QUITE evident.  

My LOUD, CONSTANTLY-NOISY neighbors "throw parties" 

OFTEN & "BLAST music" … right-NEAR my bedroom-

window.  

(… My Caregiver has reported SAID "IN-considerate 

neighbors" to "Neighborhood-Security" … FOUR times … to 

NO avail.)

(… AUDIBLE-sigh)

(… Either my NEIGHBORS or my "'Hood-Security" SUCKS 

… "at LIFE"!)

(… OR, they BOTH do.)




...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive