Friday, July 3, 2015

I didN'T CHOOSE IT. IT CHOSE ME.

… 

"Using NUMBERS, we can SOLVE the greatest 

MYSTERIES we know."

(--'NUMB3RS'-intro)

Honestly, it "BOGGLES MY mind" when/how people could 

POSSIBLY say that they "do NOT UNDERSTAND MATH"!  

"NUMBERS" are the UNIVERSAL-language.

Even IF I did NOT COMPREHEND English, ALOTTA 

Turkish & Spanish and "BITS & PIECES" of German & Latin, 

I'd STILL have my PROFESSORIAL-"grasp" of 

"NUMEROLOGY" on which to DEPEND.





When I started my MATH-tutoring service, I thought of HOW 

to explain my Miraculous Mathematical Mastery.  

"Alliteration aside."(--'Dodgeball')  I'd cite the protagonist of 

'NUMB3RS'.

"Please.  Understand that sometimes I caN'T CHOOSE what 

I work on.  I caN'T 'follow-through' on a 'line-of-thinking', just 

'cuz I WANT-to, or, or 'cuz it's needed.  I HAVE-TO work-on 

what's in my head.  And, right-NOW, THIS is what's 'IN MY 

HEAD':"

(--Charlie, 'NUMB3RS')

(WARNING!) So, I've EXCRETED FECAL-matter EIGHT 

different times in the last ~249.67 hours.  THAT's 


1 "Poop-Party" every ~31.2084 hours (= ~1.3007 days)

(… THIS is RELEVANT to my "REHABILITATION", 'cuz it 

refers to the "WORK" of MY "MUCH-MALIGNED" digestive 

system.  

… AND, it demonstrates that MY MENTAL-capabilities are

ALMOST "TOO HEIGHTENED"!)





ME--to ALL MY doubters, those PRONE to "NAIVETY" & 

those who've dismissed me as--upon hearing of my "T.B.I.--

"RETARDED", I state:

"FORGIVE me, if ALL my years of ADVANCED 'Applied 

MATHEMATICS take-ISSUE with THAT assessment."

(--Charlie, 'NUMB3RS')



(The "ABSENT-minded" government--to ME:

"Statistically," (& they--STUPIDLY--thought LITERALLY) 

"you're DEAD now.  You understand what that MEANS?!"  

(You were EJECTED-OUT the WINDOW of your speeding 

CAR on a busy HIGHWAY.)  The fact that you SURVIVED is 

an ANOMALY, & it's UNLIKELY to be the outcome of a 

SECOND such encounter."

(--Charlie, 'NUMB3RS')

(… Note to self: ALWAYS DOUBLE-check auto-repair "work".

NEVER trust "the WORD" of REPAIR-people.)



During my ~"FOUR YEAR STAY" at (HORRID) "FINR", 

there were ALOTTA UNNECESSARILY-RESTRICTIVE rules 

…monitored & enforced by ASTONISHINGLY-

INCOMPETENT employees.  

((… Sometimes, I'd just lie in my bed (& NOT sleep, 

UNFORTUNATELY), and CONTEMPLATE my EXISTENCE 

… in DREAD.))  

In HINDSIGHT, I feel:

"Well, SCREW the 'RULES'.  What's MORE IMPORTANT?"

(RESPECT or EMPLOYMENT?)

(--Alan Eppes, 'NUMB3RS')




My mom--to ME--about the extent of MY ENIGMATIC 

"T.B.I.":

"You know that it's considered 'UNSOLVABLE'?"

MY response:

"Well, certainly people who have FAILED to SOLVE it" 

(MY EX-doctors) "might THINK that."

(--Charlie, 'NUMB3RS')



So, I'm SUPPOSED-TO just KINDA "take it EASY" for a 

few days--with my NEW "G-tube".  ( Doctor's 

ORDERS) Ergo, I've been "playing" ALOTTA 

Minesweeper!

ME--to y'ALL: "You seen this game, (y'ALL)?  You've 

got to 'CLEAR' the MINES withOUT 'BLOWING any UP'.  

Each time you 'clear a square', a NUMERICAL-value is 

revealed.   THAT NUMBER tells you EXACTLY how 

many squares containing 'MINES' are DIRECTLY-

ADJACENT to that square.  This allows you to 

PREDICT where the next 'MINE' will be located.   

THEN, the MORE boxes REVEALED, the MORE 

ACCURATELY one can PREDICT the LOCATION of the 

'MINES'.  "

(--Charlie Eppes)


 
THEN, there are the MORALS/LESSONS of Walt Disney films:

What I've LEARNED --

"Life's GREATEST 'treasures' are … FRIENDS."
(--'Aladdin')
(… Ergo, I ALWAYS encourage BUDDIES to visit me.)


"'CELEBRATE' what makes you UNIQUE."

(--'Beauty & the Beast') 

(… Thus, I've ALWAYS "TREASURED" math, sports, 

martial arts & logic.)







Tonight's MORAL

"EVERYTHING is NUMBERS."

(--Charlie, 'NUMB3RS')


… Ergo, am/was I the INSPIRATION/PREMISE for the 

film 'A Beautiful Mind'?!

(… My APOLOGIES to the late, GREAT John Nash.)




...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive