Friday, July 10, 2015

TODAY was pretty-BAD. But, at least I'm … ALIVE!

...
Statistically, "they caN'T ALL be WINNERS".

Well, I STARTED writing this blog-post the night BEFORE (today), … as is my USUAL "Order of Operations".
(… OBVIOUSLY, ALL of my THINKING is MATHEMATICALLY-/NUMERICALLY-based.)
Since I had JUST SEEN 'Clerks 2'--for the FIRST time EVER--earlier this week, I thought I'd give it a lil' "tribute".
(… These are ALL slightly edited quotes from the HILARIOUS film:)

ME, as Elias: "Since God created MAN, & MAN created (MATH), (MATH is) like a GIFT from God, (Mom)!"



ME, as Becky, as I watch a video of MY WALKING: 
"I'm DISGUSTED & REPULSED & … I caN'T look-AWAY."


ME, as Dante, in an INNER-diatribe:
"Have you become SO … EMBITTERED that you NOW feel the NEED to (VERBALLY-) 'ATTACK' the (FELLOW-) handicapped?!"
(… DAMN YOU, A.J., for being a TERRIBLE HYPOCRITE!)


My VISITING brother--to ME, observing ALL my RELAX-TIME in between ALL my commitments/responsibilities, as Emma:
"It must be NICE to have a 'JOB' with so much 'DOWN-time'."
ME, as Randall: "'DOWN-time''s IMPORTANT."


ME, as Dante--in an INNER-monologue--to ME, MYSELF & I, after I FINALLY WALK & TALK: 
"TODAY is the FIRST-day … of the REST of our lives."

 
So, RATHER THAN watch ALOTTA television, I played 

ALOTTA (12 games) "Minesweeper".

((My STATS … w/ ONE "outlier" (410))

(Minesweeper:

365
288
276
410
338
375
328
373
313
364
327
325

 4072/12 = ~339.33 second-AVERAGE)


… FURTHER NON-mathematical applications of "Order of Operations":1) Take meds … that--INCIDENTALLY promote "hair-GROWTH.
2)  REPEAT Step 1 .. FOUR TIMES per day.
3) Schedule an appointment to get hair-CUT.
4) Get SCALP-hair TRIMMED.
5) Admire barber's work.
6) Pay bill. ( $17 on a $12-haircut = ~41.67% tip)

 
During my "SPEECH-Therapy", I couldN'T HELP but ADMIRE my "tip-TOP" new 'do, … as I glanced in the mirror during my "mouth-/lip-MOVING exercises".





...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive