Thursday, July 9, 2015

MOTIVATIONAL/"UP-lifting"/OPTIMISTIC/"PUSHING" words: (… ESPECIALLY for ME!)


1) MAKE "TODAY" "Yo' BITCH!
(…Give EVERYTHING your 110%-EFFORT/-ENERGY!)

2) "If, at FIRST, you doN'T succeed, try, try AGAIN."
((… DETERMINATION!  PERSEVERANCE!  "NEVER-say-DIE" attitude (In MY case, 'tis more  LITERAL!  MOTIVATION!))

3) The ONLY "judge" who MATTERS--regarding your OWN actions--is YOURSELF.
(… I make ALOTTA UN-pretty MISTAKES--especially POST-accident.  But, I be SURE-to NOT-care HOW my actionS are "RECEIVED"/"TAKEN"/INTERPRETED.)

4) "When the GOING gets TOUGH, the TOUGH get GOING."
(… When LIFE becomes 'MUY DIFICIL', I simply try HARDER.
I shaN'T be DENIED!)

5) "Things woN'T ALWAYS 'go YOUR way'.  So, WHEN they doN'T, just 'SUCK … it UP'."
"'C'est la vie'."
(… ALL KINDS/TYPES of stuff just does/can NOT "go according to PLAN"--ESPECIALLY 'para MI'!  Nonetheless, I REALIZE that I MUST ACCEPT that FACT, … 'cuz "such is LIFE".)

6) "It's the LAST 'game' ('SIGNIFICANT injury-RECOVERY' … for ME) of 'the year' ('my life') (HOPEFULLY)--caN'T hold anything-BACK!"
(--football-announcer in 'The Waterboy')
(… According to MY reasoning, "LIFE" caN'T get much WORSE."  So, I've GOTTA "give EVERYTHING … my ALL"!)

7) "If you're 'BORED', then your BRAIN's not workin'."
(--MY mom)
((… Since she INCESSANTLY "needled" my siblings & me about our WORDING in relation to our "FREE-TIME"-activities, I became VERY-CREATIVE … regarding (ONLY?) my time-MANAGEMENT!))

8) "'PATIENCE' is a VIRTUE."
(… 'Tis OFTEN difficult!  But, I STRIVE-for THAT.)

9) "IF you want to 'WIN', the 'WILL' can NEVER 'retire'."
(--Muhammad Ali)
(… I WANT to "WALK".  With MY EXTREME-DETERMINATION, my MIND will NOT let my BODY "QUIT"!)




(SLIGHT "sigh of RELIEF")
I see my "G.I.-Doctor" SOME day NEXT week in order to DETERMINE "the NEXT-step" in my "PEG-tube 'care'".
(… "Fingers STILL crossed")





...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive