Monday, July 13, 2015

I'm the residing "COMMANDER" of the (TEMPORARY) "The Adjustment Bureau'".

… I HAFTA "ADJUST" to being in a WHEELCHAIR … withOUT the FULL-usage/-abilities of ALL of my limbs.

"Nothing can dim the light which shines from within." 


(--Maya Angelou)





(PRE-accident JOKE:)


JUST when I thought I was "over"/"past" my INSOMNIA, the 


car behind me HONKS.


( HEY!  If I caN'T JOKE about my "T.B.I.", I'll NEVER heal!)


I "pointed-out" another HUMOROUS-pun to my busy/housemate, 

while we watched 'Edward Scissorhands':

Characters consider the protagonist's STRANGE 'manos' to be a 

HAND-icap.


"Do NOT tell ME  it caN'T be done."


(--wheelchair-bound American President FDR, right-BEFORE 


he DEMONSTRATED his STEADFAST-DETERMINATION 


by "pushing-himself" to 


STAND-up & "VOICE" his MOTIVATING-speech to his peers  … 


in the film 'Pearl Harbor')


(… That PART was INSPIRING!  … The rest of the film 


KINDA sucked.)




(I'm "BITCHING" about WHY  I'm NOT ALLOWED to IMBIBE 


ALCOHOL in MY HOUSE!)

My housemate to ME: "SADLY, A.J., you doN'T have free-will.  

You have the 'APPEARANCE of free-will'."

(--Thompson, 'The Adjustment Bureau')

( In ACTUALITY, my MAIN-nurse just doesN'T recommend 

that I "get DRIZUNK"  "WITH my peg-tube".)

ME--to my LEGS: (METAPHORICALLY)


"Look--WHATEVER happens, I am NOT gonna let ANYTHING 

'come-BETWEEN us' again!"




"Most people live life on the path we set for 


them, too afraid to explore any other. But, once 


in a while people like you come along who 


knock down all the obstacles we put in your 


way. People who realize freewill is a gift that 


you'll never know how to use until you fight for 


it.  "


(--Harry Mitchell, 'The Adjustment Bureau')


( I DARE "LIFE" to "pick-a-FIGHT" with ME!


 I doN'T mean to be COCKY, but 'tis merely the 


TRUTH: I shaN'T lose!)




 WHOA.  This film is, was & FOREVER will be 


INTENSE & "DEEP"!


 THIS film-title (Ha ha HA!) CAN be ABBREVIATED as "The 


A.J."
 Ergo, 'THE A.J." is "INTENSE & DEEP".


(… "THAT's what SHE said!")




...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive