Sunday, July 12, 2015

… I MUST/HAFTA be THANKFUL for all I DO HAVE!



"God, give me strength to accept the things I caN'T change, the courage to change the things I CAN, and the wisdom to know the difference."
(--'Serenity Prayer')

(… S.C.W. = Strength, Courage, Wisdom)


"SERENITY, NOW!  SERENITY, NOW!"
(--Mr. Costanza, YELLING a chant to CALM his nerves, 'Seinfeld')

"'SERE-nity'--NOW.  INSA-nity--LATER."
(--Lloyd Braun, a FORMER "MENTAL-house"/"PSYCHOTIC-ward"-patient, EXPLAINING the chant, 'Seinfeld')

… 
(WARNING)
I am EVER-SO GRATEFUL for my EXternal-genitalia!  
I can SEE ALL I'm (Italian, New Yorker accent:) "workin' with HEEYUH".  I've had an UNFORTUNATE/REGRETTABLE/BAD history with "INTERN-ologists" who THINK/CLAIM they're ALWAYS CORRECT!
(… SHUDDER)
SSSSSHHHHH!  MY "Y-chromosome" contains EXTRA "drive/determination/resiliency, logic, wisdom & humor.
(… "It's SCIENCE."--Ron Burgundy, 'Anchorman')

… IS it SEXIST … or OFFENSIVE--to WOMEN--to call someone--who's acting like a jerk/asshole--a "DOUCHE-BAG"?!

(… Since SAID "bag" is a HYGIENE-product, WHAT IF you started calling SAID jerks "sticks of DEODORANT"?!)

… I HAFTA go write-down this EXPERIMENT!

(My brother​'s calling/bothering me.)
ME--frustrated & annoyed--to HIM: "Not NOW, you 'SHAMPOO-bottle'!"

… 
Just AFTER my HORRIFIC accident, my (now EX-) doctorS exclaimed:
"The ONLY reason that (I'm) ALIVE is (MY) STRONG MENTAL-health."



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive