Saturday, July 18, 2015

Whoa! "That ''Night-Teain''s a 'MEAN' wine!"

… (--'The Blues Brothers'--1980)

So, I awoke at ~4:45 am to my stomach's "RUMBLING".
(  : (  )
APPARENTLY, my (QUESTIONABLE/FAULTY) digestive-system does NOT care how TIRED I am from a LONG, EVENTFUL day yesterday.  As long as it gets its "two minutes 'to shine'/'in the sun'".
(… No, I did NOT "go-OUTSIDE" to "RELIEVE-myself" … via "fecal-excretion".  'Tis JUST a saying!)

… SUCCESS!  
WHEW!
I shaN'T lie: My EXTREME-fatigue was relatively-OBVIOUS.  There were a COUPLE times, when my eyes involuntarily-CLOSED, & my upper body WAVERED as I SAT--with my head- & neck-UP, back-STRAIGHT and "teeth-CLENCHED"--"aboard my 'porcelain-THRONE'", that I was EERILY-/DANGEROUSLY-CLOSE to "catching' some 'ZZZs'".

… After THAT EARLY-start "for my BOWELS" … & after 
(  : )  )
I could NOT "fall BACK-asleep".  
(… I THINK it's some kind of PSYCHOLOGICAL-issue.
(I SHRUG my shoulders.)

… Anyway, EVENTUALLY, I DID "give-in to my 'OTHER A.J.'", and I SNOOZED for--ONLY--~1.8 hours (~108 minutes).  But, the sleep was VERY MUCH APPRECIATED & ENERGIZING!  As I am NOW--at FULLY-AWAKE & PREPARED to DEMONSTRATE my new Jujitsu-techniques … IF need be.

… ALAS!  I--MYSELF--got CONFUSED about the KIDS' class-STARTING time.
(… Dag-NABBIT!)
So, I'll CO-teach 'em next TUESDAY @ ~5:30 pm.
HOPEFULLY, my 'SemPAI' can stay a lil' longER to ALSO show the ADULTS' class.

… 
(ME, MYSELF & I)
"We're on a MISSION from GOD":
-- To bring-ATTENTION TO the UTTER/ALARMING DIS-regard that (UNFORTUNATELY) MUCH of society show toward the "DISABLED"
-- To STRESS/EMPHASIZE the COMMON moral-lesson:
"DoN'T judge a 'book' by its 'COVER'."
(… I am PROUD to be an "ANOMALY"!  I mean, how MANY "Traumatic Brain-Injury"-victims/-sufferers/-patients can OUTSCORE their valedictorian-moms on an IQ-test, OWN & SUCCESSFULLY-OPERATE a small healthcare-BUSINESS, "RUN" a math-tutoring service, TEACH "martial arts"-classes, FORMALLY-"WORK OUT" (arms & legs) FOUR hours a WEEK & occasionally SWIM?!)
-- To HIGHLIGHT the IMPORTANCE of "DRIVE", DETERMINATION, POSITIVE-attitude, 


As I STRUGGLE to--INDEPENDENTLY--get-DRESSED to go-OUT with my housemate TO a CO-buddy's house, I--INTERNALLY--"seek GUIDANCE":
"Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, doN'T FAIL me NOW."
(--Elwood, 'Blues Brothers')

'Twas a GREAT/FUN "excavation".  
I even ATE--via MOUTH--a LARGE serving of potato salad.


(My INNER-monologue--AFTER my "ESCAPE" from 

DREADED "F.I.N.R.":)

"So, (A.J.), you're OUT.  You're FREE.  You're 

REHABILITATED.  What's NEXT?  What's HAPPENIN'?  

WHAT're you gonna DO?"  

(ME, MYSELF & I now 

speak-ALOUD--to a nearby "F.I.N.R."-employee:)

"You got the MONEY you OWE us, motherfucker?!"



(TODAY, I made FIVE DIFFERENT/SEPARATE "TREKS" 

to my toilet--to URINATE.)

"WE HAD a (MIND) 'POWERFUL' enough to turn 

GOAT-PISS into GASOLINE." 


...



"Don't go … CHANGIN'."
(--Billy Joel)
(… I WILL … in the "LEG-strength"-department.)



NOTE: ALL quotes--UNLESS otherwise NOTED--are from the CLASSIC-film, 'The Blues Brothers'.)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive