Monday, July 27, 2015

"Well, it's certainly better than MY average day:"

… "Reading PHILOSOPHY, ...
Avoiding GANG-rape in the WASH-room.
Although, it's LESS of a problem NOWadays.
Perhaps, I'm losing my sex-appeal."
(--oldER John Mason, 'The Rock')


I'm TRYIN' my BEST to IMPROVE my STRENGTH, SPEED, WALKING and POSTURE.
MY inner monologue: "Your 'BEST'?!
LOSERS always complain about their 'BEST'.
WINNERS go home, and fuck the prom-queen."
(--Mason, 'The Rock')


… Quotes aside.
I "received a rather ILL-TIMED (URINARY-)call from Mother-Nature" at 4:23 am.  I AUDIBLY-sighed as I "WALKED" to my toilet to "ANSWER it".
(… Is it WEIRD that I ALWAYS "monitor" the COLOR/HUE of my urine … to determine if I'm "imbibing" ENOUGH fluid: DARKER urine = NOT drinking ENOUGH; ClearER urine = "diuretic" PRESENT.  My "COLOR" VARIES … OFTEN.  But, this morning 'twas rather DARK-ish.)
(… 'Tis my OWN PSEUDO-/FAUX-"urinalysis".)
(… WHAT?!  I'm a SCIENTIST!)

… I "fell-BACK asleep" (YAY!) for AWHILE … 'til 7:12 am.  I EVEN slept-THROUGH the (NOISY) shift-CHANGE of my caregivers!  (… I'm RARELY able-to do THAT!  … RE-lax!  'Tis NOT--YET ANOTHER--"consequence" of my accident.  I've ALWAYS been a rather "LIGHT-sleeper".)
((… Granted, I'm no "neural-psychotherapist" (HINT-HINT, NUDGE-NUDGE), but I'd be fairly-CONFIDENT in stating that I TEND-TO REQUIRE "NOT MUCH sleep", 'cuz of "muscle-MEMORY" … AND CONSTANTLY "hyperACTIVE neural-ACTIVITY".)
((… I've ALWAYS been EXCESSIVELY "neurologically-'VERY active'".  So, I've NEVER, really, NEEDED ALOTTA sleep.  My body (muscular system)--ESPECIALLY POST-accident--JUST NEEDS ALOTTA SHORT "BREAKS"/PAUSES to gain some "R & R" ("Rest & Recuperation").))


My "SPEECH-Therapy" was pretty "Standard Operating Procedure":
"Exercises" for … TONGUE-movement, SPEAKING-intelligibility, WORD-anunciation & SPEECH-volume. To CHANGE things UP, we did NOT play SCRABBLE today.
(… SSSHHH!  I think she's SCARED.)

… TODAY (July 27, 2015) marks the FIRST day of my NEW "'FEEDING'-schedule".
In an effort to IN-crease my SLEEP, DE-crease my "LATE-night/"EARLY-morning" LAVATORY-treks & IN-crease my AFTERNOON-/EVENING- ("PREvening-"--Dr. Sheldon Cooper, 'The Big Bang Theory')activitIES, I will NOW "eat" MY "DINNER"--via "G-tube"--at ~2:00 pm.

… I had a FAN-TASTIC workout TODAY at "NeuroFit 360"!
I did ALOTTA (~1500 seconds = ~25 minutes) POWERFUL "FOOT-pedaling" on the "LEG-bike".  Then, I PRACTICED my "SIT-to-STANDS" & weight-SHIFTING along my HIPS.
(… "It's ALL in the HIPS!"--Chubs, 'Happy Gilmore')
FINALLY, I "WALKED" ACROSS the gym … 16 DIFFERENT/SEPARATE times … REALLY FAST!)
(… It MAY have been classified/filed as "SPEED-WALKING".)

… As part of my "HOME-work" for "NeuroFit 360", I did some GREAT weight-SHIFTING--through my HIPS--as I "WALKED" FIVE DIFFERENT/SEPARATE times 'a mi BANYO' to urinate.
(… I felt VERY "MODEL-esque" … & FEMININE … as I REALLY thrust-OUTWARD my HIPS .. as I "WALKED".)

… I'm RE-watching the season-FINALE of my FAVORITE TV-series ((for "SUPAH-SMAHT")--'Good Will Hunting') viewers)), 'Scorpion'!
(… TEXTBOOK/LITERAL "CLIFFHANGER"!)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive