Sunday, July 12, 2015

"You have NO-IDEA how it FEELS … to NOT be trusted."


It goes BOTH ways, 'cuz
"you caN'T trust someone who THINKS you're CRAZY."
(--Chloe, 'Gothika')

My Neural-Therapist--to ME: "What's the LAST thing that you REMEMBER?"
(--Psychologist in 'Gothika')
MY reply: "Well, I remember COOKING an OMELET--ALONE--for my mom & my brother--WAY PRE-accident.
But, UN-fortunately, THIS PLEASANT-MEMORY MIGHT ONLY have been "TRIGGERED by  my CO-cooking a WONDERFUL Turkish-breakfast of "fried eggs & ALOTTA veggies" ('menemen').
… Ah,well.  ''C'est la vie.''  A memory is a MEMORY."


As I watched 'Gothika', I became AWARE that--despite my "T.B.I." with SERIOUS/CACOPHONOUS MEMORY-LOSSES/-GAPS/-"HOLES", at least I do NOT hear RANDOM/CREEPY voices … in my HEAD … CONSTANTLY!


ME--to my Neural-Psychotherapist: "'I'm not deluded, (Doc).  I'm possessed.'
P.S. 'I am NOT CRAZY!  My mother had me TESTED!"
(--Sheldon, 'The Big Bang Theory')


"C'mon, we hafta CELEBRATE!
I just got … CIRCUMCISED."
(… ME: Ha ha HA!)


"… Something that you THINK will be your greatest DOWNFALL--your MOST EMBARRASSING moment … can be your 'SUPERPOWER'."
(--Sarah Silverman, describing her HORRIFIC, REPEATED "LACK OF urinary-control" in HER BOOK--'Bedwetter'--on 'The Graham Norton Show')

((… MY HORRIFIC, INTENSE, DEBILITATING, Life-DESTROYING "Traumatic Brain-Injury" has actually FORCED my MENTAL-PROWESS to "develop"/"blossom" even FURTHER, 'cuz of my IN-ability to--CURRENTLY--WALK & (CONSISTENTLY, LEGIBLY) WRITE.))



….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive