Wednesday, July 29, 2015

"What about 'Carpe diem'?! And, sucking all the 'MARROW' out of life?!" ('Dead Poets Society' quotes)


BEWARE of
"the DANGERS of CONFORMITY"!
(--'D.P.S.')
… I am DAMN-PROUD of my LONG-TIME ((~(square-root of 729)  = ~3 cubed = ~(9 + 9 + 9) = ~27 YEARS)) "ANOMALY-esque-ness".
RATHER THAN CONFORM to "the NORM"/"the RESTRICTIONS & STANDARDS" of SOCIETY's OPINION/VIEWING of EVERYDAY-life, I DECIDED/ ELECTED/DETERMINED
(… "It's about … CHOICE."--Neo, 'The Matrix Reloaded')
to "EMBRACE MY … ODDITIES" to BETTER-enjoy my UNIQUE-ness.

APPARENTLY, I'm ALL-about "Utilitarianism"--
"The GREATEST GOOD for the GREATEST NUMBER".

The DUDE (ME): "Ya' know, it's like what LENIN said, … You look for the person who will BENEFIT, & uh, … uh, … uh "
Donny (My brother): "I am The Walrus."
The DUDE: "You know what I'm trying to say …"
Donny (BRO): "I am The Walrus."
Walter (My housemate): "Shut the FUCK up, 'Bert'!  V.I. Lenin!  Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov!"
Donny ('Bert')--to ME: "What the fuck's he talkin' about?!"
(--'The Big Lebowski')


So, yesterday I was told to TRY-to "CONTROL (my) anger", 'cuz I DO tend-to "BLOW-UP" & look/seem rather RIDICULOUS & UN-knowing … which is NOT I!
… Thus, I TRIED "SLOW-breathing & 'NUMBER-crunching"--for ~ten minutes--this morning to better-RELAX myself.
… SURE-ENOUGH, it WORKED!
When my caregiver--SOMEHOW--FORGOT my EVERYDAY-Morning--routine & -signals, RATHER THAN … "freak-OUT", I JUST … PAUSED, breathed DEEPLY/SLOWLY, thought of SYNONYMS & RE-worded my requestS.
(… Easy, peezy, … JAP- …an-EEZY."--Brooks, 'The Shawshank Redemption')

… HOWEVER, MOMENTS after I typed the ABOVE incident, my MOTHER (… Notice how it's "mother" NOT "mom"--indicating my ANGER toward/with HER.) told me that "(MY) friend is NOT-allowed (by ONLY my OWN F--KIN' MOTHER) to 'give (ME) some (NECESSARY) AQUATIC-therapy'."
Then, she wouldN'T TALK -about (I NEED-TO discuss any/ALL "issues" to-COMPLETION" … for CLOSURE … for ME!)
(… "W.T.F.?!"  … My MOM redeemed herself by actually DISCUSSING our disagreement SHORTLY-therafter.  … WHEW!)


So, my "Neural-Psychotherapist" recently recommended--to ME--that I audit a class at a local university.  I'm CURIOUS … but HESITANT about enrolling in even-MORE classes.
"I always thought the PURPOSE of EDUCATION was to think for YOURSELF."
(--'D.P.S.')
(… HONESTLY, I'm RELUCTANT to FURTHER my education, MOSTLY 'cuz … after ~18 years of "making the ACADEMIC-system 'MY BITCH'", I'm KINDA-scared of HOW I'll REACT to (most-LIKELY) "SUB-par SCORES & GRADES".)
(… ESPECIALLY with how EMOTIONALLY-/PSYCHOLOGICALLY-/NEUROLOGICALLY-UNSTABLE my "T.B.I." makes me!)


(WARNING:) WHY am I in such a GOOD-mood from TODAY?!
-- My DIGESTIVE-/EXCRETORY-system is REALLY "functioning" WELL lately!  In a span of ~17.75 hours "last night INTO this morning", I "EVACUATED my BOWELS" THREE DIFFERENT/SEPARATE TIMES!  AND, ALL "OUTPUT-products" were AT LEAST SEMI-SOLID!
-- I displayed some FANTASTIC "WALKING" … by JUST holding two HORIZONTAL sticks/poles ACROSS the length of my GYM … EIGHT times!
… "There is no half-ass in his game, so it was all-in or out, nothing in between."
(--SENIOR NFL Columnist for CBS Sports, Pete Prisco, about QB Peyton Manning)
( --MY gym-OWNER about MY work-ethic)


MORAL 
ONE of my GOALS in writing this BLOG: 
"No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world."

(--Professor John Keating, 'D.P.S.')




...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive