Wednesday, July 1, 2015

"I'm not interested in BELIEVING. … I'm interested in finding ANSWERS."

… --'Proof'


I ALREADY "BELIEVE"/"have FAITH" in MY "OVERCOMING MY 'WALKING-hurdles'.
I've DESPERATELY-sought/-desired just HOW LONG I  MUST WAIT for MY FULL-recovery!
(… If it's even POSSIBLE)

…  My MAIN-nurse says--& I believe her--that "NERVE-generation takes MUCH longER than MUSCLE-development".
(… 'Tis NOT the MUSCULAR-strength I've--TEMPORARILY--"LOST" in my legs, but it IS the NERVE-connections/"-passageways"--that TRANSPORT/TRANSMIT "messages" FROM my brain TO the designated muscleS that have been been SEVERELY-damaged.)


So, I watched 'The Rock'--for the "UMPTEENTH" time--with my brother.
(… The plot of this SPECTACULAR film ILLUSTRATES/EMPHASIZES that
"Objects may be MORE/BIGGER than what they SEEM.")
(…JUST-FOLLOWING my accident, I was surprised … & APPALLED at just how RAMPANT IGNORANCE a LACK OF COMMON-SENSE are!
(… I SPIT in DISGUST!)


ME, to my brother:
"If YOU were a ROBOT, would I be permitted to TELL you?"
HIM:
"That depends.  Would I WANNA know?!"
(--The Big Bang Theory')


'Tis NOT that I'm an atheist.
I simply/just doN'T CARE.
I KNOW I "regulate" ALL my OWN decisions.
But, it's "COMFORTING" to consider a "WATCHFUL-being's 'looking-OVER' me".



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive