Friday, July 17, 2015

"LIFE's a garden, DIG IT!"


(--Joseph Dirte', 'Joe Dirt')


"DILIGENCE is a GOOD thing.
But, 'taking things EASY' is so much more … RESTFUL."
(--Mark Twain)


((To ALL those who've "VERBALLY-abused" me in the past, I WISH I had the (metaphorical) "BALLZ" &  WUICK-wit to say:))
"No, no.  You're talkin' to me all-WRONG.  …
It's the wrong-TONE!
You do it again, and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering-iron."
(--Clem, 'Joe Dirt')


"SOMETIMES, I caN'T even explain my actions to MYSELF,
let-alone to somebody-ELSE!"
(--'The Good Woman')



Excuuuuuuse ME … for being KINDA/SORTA distracted by
EMAILING-friends,
watching-BASEBALL
& designing Jujitsu-techniques for class TOMORROW!

But, TODAY went VERY-WELL:
-- PRODUCTIVE "SPEECH-Therapy"
-- ENERGETIC LEG-workout … WITH stretching
-- EXEMPLARY technique-designing






MORAL
"Things are gonna happen for me.  I'm (A.J. Kaynatma)."
(--Joe Dirt, 'Joe Dirt')



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive