Tuesday, July 21, 2015

"Medical"-ISSUES:


I have a BAD/INTENSE/SERIOUS case of
the "FUCK-IT"s.
(… It's INTENSE/BAD.)
(… There are MANY subjects/topics/issues/questions I doN'T know.  But, the "WORST-case SCENARIO" is when I, ALSO, doN'T CARE!)


I had a HORRENDOUSLY-"BOTCHED" surgery ~13 years ago that has left me--STILL--with a RIGHT-hand that can ONLY "open" ~55% (~2.75 FULLY-OPEN fingers).  The CARELESS, NO-good surgeon "NICKED a nerve" … like a DUMBASS.
(… Yet, even WITH my RIGHT-/BETTER-hand--ESSENTIALLY--"DEAD", my senior-year of WRESTLING was, by FAR, my BEST year!)
(… THAT's ACCEPTANCE, ADAPTATION, CREATIVITY, DETERMINATION & PERSEVERANCE
… & ATHLETICISM, I guess.)

… I had--BETTER--surgery on my LEFT BIG-toe--in my EARLY teens to--essentially--RE-attach a BARELY-ON "appendage".
(I'm fine NOW.  But, it "HURT like a BITCH" at the time.

… I USED-TO--RANDOMLY--"SUFFER" in EXCRUCIATING-PAIN, when my RIGHT shoulder would just … POP … out-of-the-socket.
NOW, I have ALOTTA metal IMPLANTED-IN my LEFT shoulder.
(… And, I USED-TO have COMMENDABLE UPPER-body STRENGTH!
… But, THAT was a LONG-TIME ago.)

… "Traumatic Brain-Injury"

… (To Be Continued …)

….
My "LECTURE" this morning at the graduate school from which I am a SEMI-/'FAUX'-alumni, my "lecture" was CANCELLED (  : (  ) … ~15 minutes BEFORE I got-ready to DEPART for SAID school.
(… Since the lecture-TOPIC was … SUPPOSED TO be "World-Conflicts", APPARENTLY … "ALL's WELL" … in the WORLD.
… COUGH, COUGH.  … BULLSHIT!)

So, I SILENTLY cursed the IR-responsible, LAST-minute INFORMING "Lecture-school" & watched 'Honey, I Shrunk the Kids'.




…. Also, I was VERY INTERESTED in 'NUMB3RS'' analysis of a college-PROFESSOR's REVERSE-application of "SABERMETRICS" to determine HOW a "subject"'s GEOGRAPHIC-location CORRELATES to his/her level/degree of SUCCESS.



….
I am REEEEALLLLY F***IN' PISSED!
Don't ANY of my employEEs LISTEN?!
APPARENTLY, NONE of my caregivers LISTENED-to … ME … or my "martial arts"-Professor" about WHEN to ARRIVE for class!
UUUGGGHHH!  I was ~1.5 HOURS LATE!

… NONETHELESS, … WHEW!
My BRILLIANT, "UBER-NICE" "Martial Arts"-Professor scheduled MY CO-teaching BOTH the KIDS' class on Thursday AND the ADULTS' class on Saturday!



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive