Monday, July 6, 2015

(July 6, 2015) MY '(FAUX-)"Veteran's Day"



So, REGRETTABLY, it's been 
2,556 DAYS, or 365 WEEKS & 1 DAY (DoN'T forget the "Leap Year"), (whichever y'ALL PREFER) ("To EACH his OWN") since MY CATASTROPHIC, CATACLYSMIC, DEATH-DEFYING, LIFE-ALTERING car-accident,
((… Feel free to "TEAR-up".  … (SHRUG) Shit, I WILL.))
(… ALAS!  My T.B.I. does NOT--YET--ALLOW me to CRY.  But, if I COULD, I'd "SHED a TEAR" for NOT "throwing a 'shindig'/'soiree'", simply 'cuz it would be MORALLY- & ETHICALLY-WRONG.  I'm SURE it'd be EERILY-similar to a "PITY-party".(  : (  )

… Also, what ASSUMPTIVE-BULLSHIT!
I looked-up the police-report of my DREADED-accident.  It ERRONEOUSLY ASSUMED & stated that I was NOT wearing my seat-belt, when I'm POSITIVE I WAS!
(… UN-fortunately, I doN'T REMEMBER the DAY!  But, I DO know my TENDENCIES/QUIRKS.  I ALWAYS "BUCKLE-UP for SAFETY" … even NOW in my WHEELCHAIR!  
… PLUS, the FORCE of the tire-EXPLOSION & the ANGLE of my THRUST/EJECTION OUT my vehicular-window made it COMPLETELY-INdeterminable to KNOW whether SAID "belt" was FASTENED!  
(… I VEHEMENTLY-RESENT such a RIDICULOUS & FAULTY CONCLUSION!)

…  
"I had determined to go as far as declaring in abstruse and puzzling utterances the future causes of the 'common advent', even those truly cogent ones that I have foreseen. Yet lest whatever human changes may be to come should scandalise delicate ears, the whole thing is written in nebulous form, rather than as a clear prophecy of any kind."
(--Nostrdamus)
((…. "Just 'SMILE & NOD'", 'cuz even I--BARELY--understand it.  I just like it, 'cuz 
1) It's the GREAT Nostradamus.
2) It KINDA "echoes" MY emphasis on 
"Do as I say, NOT as I DO."
(… SHIT!  NO it doesN'T.  THAT would make me "PROPHET"ic.)
… JUST, interpret that as y'ALL see fit.)


"It's ALWAYS THERE.  … THAT's what happens with heartbreak."
(--Abby Wambach, U.S. National Women's Soccer STAR-reserve/-veteran on her previous World Cup loss … FOUR years ago) 

… 
I "celebrated" by doing my BEST-version/-demonstration of "UN-assisted STANDING & SOLO MINI-stepping" … AIDED--SLIGHTLY--by a CANE … at "NeuroFit 360".
(… YAY for PROPER "WEIGHT-shifting"!)

… I "flashed-BACK" to my SIXTH-grade-"Language Arts" class: Well, I was SEMI-bored, so--RATHER THAN "doodling" … OR "picking my 'SHNOZ'" (NEITHER is really "MY … STYLE".)--I STARTED-ON my "European History A.P." homework by researching the "withdrawal of state-support from the 19th century Anglican Church" … OR "antidisestablishmentarianism".  
(… YAY for "memory-RETRIEVAL"!)
((… I got a bit of "a LINGUISTIC-erection"!  (--Seth MacFasrlane, 'Inside the Actors Studio'))






P.S. Yes, I consider MYSELF--despite my LACK OF "military-experience"--a "VETERAN", 'cuz I've been "BATTLING" a "LAUNDRY-LIST" of SERIOUSLY-TRAUMATIC/-UNFORTUNATE injurIES for SEVEN F---IN' YEARS!


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive