Tuesday, July 7, 2015

(USUALLY/GENERALLY:) "WISDOM comes with AGE."



"The man--at 50--who views the world the SAME as he did when he was 20
has WASTED 30 years of his life."
(--Muhammad Ali)

((… NOT to say I wasN'T sensitive PRE-accident.  (I WAS/AM!)

… I am NOW
11,047 DAYS … YOUNG!
(… According to the blog-TOPIC/COMMON-saying, … that's ALOTTA INTELLIGENCE!)

(… 'Tis time for a BRIEF musical-INTERLUDE:
I CUE the deejay to play Jay-Z's 'Dirt Off Your Shoulder'.)

… 
You've gotta "TAKE the RISK" 
or "LOSE the CHANCE"!
(… ME?  I'm NOT REALLY a SPONTANEOUS, "fly-by-the-SEAT-of-my-pants" kind of THRILL-seeker.  
… I COULD BE.  But, I PREFER to ANALYZE the situation, IDENTIFY the NECESSITIES &  "WEIGH the PROs versus the CONs".  
Only AFTER I've FULLY-COMPLETED my "SETUP", can/do I BEGIN said task.)

… "You've gotta RISK IT
to get the BISCUIT!"
(… Interpreted LITERALLY, I ALWAYS preferRED the "Egg McMuffin" or "CroissanWich" to the "Egg-on-a-Biscuit" as a fast-food  BREAKFAST-snack.  … But, "to EACH his OWN".(
(… METAPHORICALLY, we live in a VERY "COLOR-FULL" world.  NOT everything's always so "BLACK & WHITE".)
Thus, with MY "STORIED" "Statistical-SUCCESS", "ALL arrows are pointing to 'W'--for 'Win'".

… 
"They say, …'PERSEVERANCE' is the 'HALLMARK' of a CHAMPION."
(--''Chappelle's Show'')

… 
Yesterday I "HELPED" the OWNER of my LEG-gym--"NeuroFit 360"--design/devise an "arithmetic-problem WITH 'variables'" for HIM/us to "APPLY" --


(For NEUROLOGIC-injuries:)
[((REPETITIVE) PRACTICE + PERSISTENCE))/TIME = PROGRESS))]

… FINALLY!  Someone-ELSE SEMI-understands MY frustration & NEEDED/REQUIRED PATIENCE!


After YET ANOTHER QUALITY-demonstration in my "SPEECH-Therapy", I REALLY feel COMFORTABLE/RELAXED in stating that my SPEAKING-techniques are REALLY HELPING & IMPROVING!


For SOME reason, I've been feeling rather-TIRED … ALL0DAY.
Thus, I'm gonna go to sleep A-BIT EARLY.




… THUS, I
I "BID YOU 'ADIEU'"!




...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive