Wednesday, July 8, 2015

"There are THREE choices in Life:"

… "BE GOOD.
GET GOOD (through PERSISTENT-PRACTICE).
Or, GIVE-UP."
(--Dr. Gregory House, 'House')

… Is there an "A & B"-choice?
(… 'Cuz I'd DEFINITELY choose THAT!)
(… Is "Option C" even ENGLISH?  Is THAT FOREIGN?!  "GHYV OOP"--am I pronouncing THAT … CORRECTLY?!  It seems FOREIGN.)

… 1) I am--NATURALLY--mentally-EXEMPLARY.
I barely-EVER studied in/for ACADEMIA.  If I SEE something, & it INTERESTS me, then I'll--USUALLY--just KNOW it in/for the future.
((… I have MY OWN (alternative)MATH-SOLVING techniques.  I shaN'T LIE: MUCH of MY MATHEMATICAL-"learning" in Academia was JUST "TERM-clarification"!))
(… No, I do NOT have a PHOTOGRAPHIC-memory!)
2) I EMPHATICALLY-UNDERSTAND the NECESSITY of REPEATING THOROUGH & INTENSE TRIALS in order to IMPROVE one's "IMPLEMENTATION".
It's called "PROPER-APPLICATION".


(WARNING!) I AWOKE this morning at ~4:00 am, 
( :  (  )
with this "RUMBLING-URGE" in my stomach.  So, I "regulated decrees & commandeered my UNDERLINGS" from ATOP my "porcelain-THRONE".
Needless to say, I "gave-BIRTH"--RECTALLY--to a "HANDSOME", little "whippersnapper".  I "christened" him 
"Brownie von Turd-miester".
(… SNIFFLE, sniffle) "He" has "his MOTHER"'s eyes.

… While playing ALOTTA "Minesweeper", I PONDERED:
"IF I were a TOOL, WHAT would I be?  WHY?
((… Game-STATS:
20 GAMES
7 WINS
35% -- Winning-percentage/-rate
Times (in SECONDS):
-- 352
-- 329
-- 424
-- 378 
-- 316
-- 302
Average/"MEAN" WINNING-Time (in SECONDS):
~351.667 SECONDS = JUST OVER 7 minutes … PER VICTORY
"VARIANCE": 
-- ((.33)^2 + (22.67)^2 + (72.33)^2 + (26.33)^2 + (35.67)^2 + (49.67)^2 = … ~1696.3989
"STANDARD DEVIATION":
~16.8147))

… Did I mention that I "ACED" "A.P. Statistics"--as my CHOSEN "Elective", ALL-year--while SIMULTANEOUSLY "ACING" "A.P. Calculus 'BC'/'Part-2'"--ALL-year during my Senior-year … of HIGH SCHOOL?!

… I find it NECESSARY to CONSTANTLY brag--SINCE my accident, ONLY because there are SO MANY people who say--TO MY FACE--that I caN'T do SO MANY tasks/deeds/activities/... THINGS.  And, according to PAST/PREVIOUS 'T.B.I."-patients … who are/were "NORMAL", I shouldN'T be-ABLE to … DO ALL I DO.
Thus, I am ENTITLED to "BASK in ALL the GLORY" of NOT being-DEAD!

… I NEGLECTED to mention this last night--'cuz I REALLY didN'T think it was ANY BIG-DEAL.  But, LATE last night my navel-AREA--near my "G-/peg-TUBE"--just started RANDOMLY bleeding … A LOT!  I stuck my RIGHT index finger INTO my belly button in a DESPERATE-attempt to LOCATE the "blood-SOURCE".  When I told my MAIN-nurse about SAID blood-OVERflow, she remarked that I MAY HAFTA go see my "G.I."-doctor … about the SPILLage.
(… I TOLD said nurse that IF said MEDICAL-expert/-"professor"/-teacher/-consultant WANTS to--AGAIN relocate my "TUBE-site"--for the FOURTH time, then I'm just gonna REFUSE.

(… I CHECKED to mak-SURE I could DO-THAT.)

… 
So, I went to see my podiatrist today.  
(… I have a CHECK-UP ~"every-OTHER month".)  He gives me a "STATUS-report" on my SORELY-injured/-infected toeNAILS.
((… For ~3.5+ YEARS, the (SEEMINGLY-)AMORAL, APATHETIC, & NEGLIGENT STAFF-members would CONTINUOUSLY step-ON my toes.)
AAARRRGGGHHH!  UUUGGGHHH!  OOOWWW!))

… (WARNING:) AFTER my "FEET-visit", I PROMPTLY visited my "porcelain-THRONE" for my SECOND "FECAL-deposit" of the last ~14 hours.
(… ME--to my "BUSY-innards": "WELL-done, COMRADES!")




...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive