Saturday, May 16, 2015

"A GOOD workman doesN'T blame his tools."


Although I REALLY struggle with MANY TIME-related "tasks", I shaN'T BLAME my "T.B.I."!
I must ACCEPT my ERRORS, and "move-ON" to my next task.

… To be a SIGNIFICANT/NOTEWORTHY exercise, said action MUST either IN-crease or
DE-crease  one's STRENGTH, SPEED, STAMINA or OVERALL-CONFIDENCE.
_____________________________________________________________________________

Despite NOT being a "NAVY-man", I HAVE watched the CLASSIC-film, 'Top Gun',  NUMEROUS times!
Anyway, I REALLY support THE Naval maxim:

"EXCELLENCE withOUT arrogance."
_____________________________________________________________________________

I KNOW I'm DAMN-GOOD at MANY things!
But, the IMPORTANT "motto" to ALWAYS "follow"/"abide by" is

"You mustN'T brag/boast.  Let your 'work'/actions 'SPEAK for themselves'."

I VERY MUCH "stand by"/SUPPORT the preceding statement.
(… Though, doesN'T my CONSTANT-blogging of my GREAT accomplishments KINDA make that "theme"/"motif"/ideology "BLOW-UP in my face"?!)



(… QUIET, you!
My writing is COMPLETELY OPEN-to-INTERPRETATION!
"To EACH his OWN.")
______________________________________________________________________________

I have NO ONE … to BLAME for the--TEMPORARY--"loss" of my leg-STRENGTH but
ME.
Yes, the judicial-system--THANKFULLY--"said" OTHERS are to "BLAME" for my accident AND resulting injurIES.  But, if ONLY I had BETTER "checked" the NEW tires AND/OR "shoulder-rolled" upon my EJECTION from my FALTERING automobile, WOULD I have AVOIDED such a SERIOUS, LIFE-THREATENING "T.B.I."?!
((… (MEDICAL) "Doctors", I pose this question to YOU:)
"ULTIMATELY, WHO is REALLY/ACTUALLY at FAULT in said CATASTROPHE--a MULTI-faceted, RESPONSIBLE CAR-company AND a SKILLED, KNOWLEDGABLE TIRE-company
OR
an UN-suspecting, "INNOCENT" (in THIS "case"/incident) "layman"?!



(… I'm going with Option A.))



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive