Tuesday, May 5, 2015

… It MAY SEEM that Life SUCKS! Nonetheless, … "ya GOTTA KEEP ON, keeping' on"!


(--Joe Dirt, 'Joe Dirt')

((Is it I (Predicate-nominative), or is the Hispanic-community … of NERDS … TRYING--VALIANTLY--to make "public-INTOXITY" a more PREVALENT … "CELEBRATION"?!))
((… EXPLANATION: 'Cinco de Mayo' DIRECTLY-follows "'Star Wars'-Day".
… Nonetheless, you MUST "use 'the Force'" … of DENIAL … to REFUSE the URGE to DISPLAY & "CAVORT with" your "PUBLIC IN-decency".))


"There are THREE rules when DEALING with a DEADLY (BRAIN-injury).
Rule #1!  …
I'm NUMBER 1.
Rule #2:
(Everyone ELSE) is number 2."
(--Joe Dirt, 'Joe Dirt')
(… He can't count, MUCH LIKE my mom … but UN-like … ME)
(… Ha ha HA!  I "balance HER checkbook" … ALL MENTALLY.)
((… "I don't know.  I just 'SEE' it."
(--Will to Scarlett, about whether he has a photographic-memory))

((… I STILL "give-BACK" to those "LESS fortunate" (monetarily, "MATHEMATICALLY", "MARTIAL artist-ically") than I.  Thus, SOMETIMES, I think I'm ENTITLED to be A BIT …
SELFISH.))


(During my--HORRIBLE--accident, I was "CATAPULTED-OUT of"/"EJECTED FROM" my automobile … DESPITE my wearing my seat-belt.)
"(UN-)Luckily, my (LEFT shoulder & HEAD) broke my fall."
(--Joe Dirt, 'Joe Dirt')
(  : (  )


How INTUITIVE/INSIGHTFUL/WISE/OBSERVANT my neuropsychologist is!
I do NOT agree with EVERYTHING she says, but SOME "notes" are rather HELPFUL.
She remarked that I MAY get "TOO EMOTIONAL in SOME situations", … which I found ODDLY-accurate.
'Tis TRUE that I do NOT --outwardly--DISPLAY/EXPRESS my emotions.
(DAMN "T.B.I."!)
But, I STILL possess/have FEELINGS/'PATHOS'!
(… She--STRANGELY--commented that I tend to express myself MORE, when I'm very AGITATED!)
… "To each his OWN."

… A PAINFUL example: My mother's RUDE friend "crashed" MY 30th birthday PARTY & accused ME of being "crazy".
My EMPHATIC/ECCENTRIC response: "'CRAZY'?!  Or, did I just BLOW your mind?!"
(--Cosmo Kramer, 'Seinfeld')

"Things are GONNA HAPPEN for ME; I'm (A.J. Kaynatma)."
(--Joseph DIRTE', 'Joe Dirt')



FINAL THOUGHTS

"Dream BIG.
Work HARD.
Stay POSITIVE.
ENJOY the journey."
(--UFC-great FIGHTER,Uriah Faber)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive