Thursday, May 7, 2015

I am--certainly NOT--a PERFECTionist.


But, I STRIVE/"AIM" for PERFECTION.
(… A man's GOTTA have GOALS!)

… "'PRACTICE' makes (CLOSE TO) 'PERFECTION'."


"The 'BIGGEST' enemy to 'GREATNESS' is 
'good ENOUGH'."
(--my "martial arts"-Professor)

… By the reception I--CONTINUOUSLY--receive from my fellow-'Karateka' (ADULTS & KIDS), I MUST've done SOMETHING … WELL … during my … 23+ YEARS studying, training, practicing, SPARRING & TEACHING!
____________________________________________________________________________
...
"Anything GREAT … takes TIME & is worth REPETITION."
(--Professor)
Ergo, I LEARN from EACH & EVERY one of my workouts (UPPER & LOWER body)
THEN, I APPLY said RECENTLY-acquired "KNOWLEDGE" to my FUTURE workouts to better-IMPROVE my workout-regimen.
_____________________________________________________________________________
… HOWEVER:
"'Doing the SAME thing OVER and over again & expecting DIFFERENT results' is the DEFINITION of 'INSANITY'."
(--Albert Einstein)

Heretofore, I HAFTA ALWAYS LEARN & APPLY any/ALL ACQUIRED/GAINED "INSIGHT" in order to FURTHER "criticism" of my (OVERWHELMING) INTELLIGENCE!
_____________________________________________________________________________

"My dad always taught me, 'DoN'T talk RELIGION, unless you're TRYIN' to 'pick a FIGHT'."
(--'NUMB3RS')
Thus, my VAST KNOWLEDGE of martial arts "PROTECTED me" during my 4-year "STAY" at a CATHOLIC high school … with COUNTLESS "MASS"es!
____________________________________________________________________________

ESPECIALLY in my--CURRENT "condition"/"situation", I am DETERMINED to "put my BEST foot FORWARD"!
_____________________________________________________________________________

As I watched the YOUNG 'Karateka' "PRACTICING" today, I concluded that I should/MUST "blog" AS MY DAY GOES … & NOT as a THEMED-synopsis.
(… Aaahhh, "live & LEARN".)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive