Sunday, May 10, 2015

"The 'ENEMY' of 'GREATNESS' … is 'good ENOUGH'. (SATURDAY)

… (--MY Martial arts - PROFESSOR)

-- I KNOW I shaN'T EVER be "PERFECT"!
But, I WILL "STRIVE"/"AIM" for …
DAMN-CLOSE!

-- Thus, this morning I began my day with ALOTTA
… LEG-stretching (left AND right)--in bed,
LEFT finger-MANUAL (NO other-handed HELP) &
"WALKING" … 'a mi banyo'.
(… I doN'T know WHY, but I had a VERY ACTIVE-bladder & colon today!)

-- I attended my ADULTS' martial arts class around MID-day.
I "caught the LATER-third of the KIDS' class.  But, my PRESENCE was MAINLY-requested (BY my "Professor" to PRACTICE/DEMONSTRATE/"PERFORM" a BREATHING/FOCUSING/RELAXING "collection of MOVEMENTS" called 'Tensho'.

... I emailed my "UPPER body"-trainer to attend my Karate-class(ES) this MID-morning/EARLY-afternoon.  Said trainer "spotted me", as I "WALKED" onto the dojo-floor to "PERFORM"/"DISPLAY"/"DEMONSTRATE" said "collection of 'chi'/'QI'-harnessing "MOVES"/"EXERCISES".

… A good buddy--& fellow-'Sensei'--"ran through"/reviewed the MOVEMENTS & various/DIFFERENT breaths with me.
(… 'Twas MUCH APPRECIATED!)

… He even told a CALMING/COMFORTING (for ME) story of MY both LITERALLY & METAPHORICALLY "KICKING his ASS" during one SPARRING-session.
(… Upon my JOKING.PLAYFUL questioning, he embarrassingly but still jovially replied,
"Actually, no.  MY ASS-kicking was NOT just that ONE time."
(Under his breath:)
"Try MOST of the times."

-- NOW, I should REALLY "PREP" for my "par-TAY".



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive