Sunday, May 10, 2015

"MOMMAS, … doN'T let your BABIES grow -UP to be … COWBOYS." (… THAT's a SONG.)



-- It's "Lazy Sunday 2", 'cuz it's the SECOND Sunday of the month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diHT867W2Q8

(… Copy & Paste the link onto/into YouTube.)
(… It's a "Digital SHORT" from 'SNL'.)

… In MY particular opinion, "LAZY" has a NEGATIVE-connotation.  ODDLY enough, I prefer the word "FATIGUED" … or "EXTREMELY-nonchalant".

… 'Tis NOT that I am AVOIDING "WORK", 'tis SIMPLY that I like to ENJOY my ONE SEMI-day-OFF" by "takin' it EASY".
I like to spend MUCH of my SPARE-time:
-- watchin' one of my MANY dvds OR TV-movies
-- watchin' SPORTS
-- stretchin' my LEGS & LEFT-fingers
-- emailin' FRIENDS

-- Upon my REFLECTIONS on my "martial arts"-TEACHINGS, 'tis 'MUY IMPORTANTE' to note to my students:
WHEN/IF fighting, "REMEMBER: it's NOT the size of the MAN in the FIGHT.
It's the amount of 'FIGHT' in the MAN."
(--Augie, 'Role Models')

(… Of course, I've ALWAYS been a STAUNCH, FIRM believer/example of the belief/theory that
"FINESSE/FLUIDITY > POWER".
MANY of the students are young, SMALL & FEMALE.  So, I MIGHT have to follow that with an explanation of the "METAPHORICAL-"/"FIGURATIVE-"sense.)

-- Upon reflecting on OTHER aspects of my LIFE:
1) As MUCH as I WANNA IMPROVE my PHYSICAL-health, I MUST … ALWAYS "give my ALL" in my workoutS & other DAILY-activities.  However, my--CONSTANT--"ALL-out"-effort MUST be--somewhat--LIMITED/RESTRICTED to PREVENT further MEDICAL-/PHYSICAL-/HEALTH-damage.
((… 'Por ejemplo': My MAIN-nurse RECOMMENDED that I STOP my DAILY-squats (40-50), in order to NOT "aggravate" my (PREVIOUSLY-) SORE hip.))
2) I CONTINUE to APPLY the LESSONS/TIPS I learn about WEIGHT-SHIFTS, LONG versus SHORT STRIDES & BACK/NECK-POSTURE.
3) I get WAY TOO LONELY at home!  Ergo, I HAFTA go-OUT more.
My--CURRENT--housemate helps A LOT with my SOCIABILITY!
(… Whether I go-OUT or invite "peeps" HERE varies, but having a SECOND "communication-outlet" is GREAT!)
4) I've GOTTA "PRESENT myself" WELL … AND mix in (ALOTTA) HUMOR!
(I.e. "CHICKS 'dig me', 'cuz I RARELY wear underwear & when I DO, it's usually something UNUSUAL."
--John, 'Stripes')




...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive