Thursday, May 28, 2015

(British accent) "If you TAHK like everything's a QUESTION (?), there's no real ENDING, ya know?"


(--Jimmy Fallon, HALF-mocking 'One Direction' in an interview on 'The Tonight Show')


(INFLECTION of my voice:)

-- Will I EVER experience
"a RETURN to NORMALCY"(--1920 U.S. Presidential candidate Warren G. Harding, POST-World War I)?!

-- … When was I EVER really, actually … "NORMAL"?!
(… BLASPHEMY!)

-- Is there anything I can DO … or NOT-do … ANYTHING … to speed-UP my recovery?!

-- How much does MY "martial arts"-training/-teaching … both LITERALLY & METAPHORICALLY … "kick ASS"?!

-- "'HAPPINESS' NEVER DE-creases by being SHARED."(--Buddha)
Thus, WHO/WHAT wants to be MY (METAPHORICAL) "candle"?!
(… 'Cuz a "CANDLE"'s light doesN'T become any weakER by/from SHARING it)

-- Why caN'T I devise a MATHEMATICAL-function for "HAPPINESS"?!

-- … Are there THAT MANY variables & IN-determinites?

-- WHY do I "speak EASIER"/"am MORE INTELLIGIBLE" with FOREIGN languages (e.g. Turkish, Spanish, Japanese) than English--my "NATIVE-tongue"?!

-- Above ALL, …
HOW am I still ALIVE … & FUNCTIONING … RATHER WELL?!




P.S. I've been PRACTICING RAISING & LOWERING the "PITCH"/"TONE" of my voice in "SPEECH-Therapy".


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive