Saturday, May 2, 2015

"GOOD times had by ALL."

… 
I STILL have received "NO WORD" regarding the "URINE-sample" I "supplied" for my (MAIN-) nurse ~ten days ago.
(… Seeing as I haveN'T been "TESTED" in ~ten YEARS, … I was DUE.)
My nurse's SITUATIONAL-analysis:
"NO news is GOOD news."
(… "Knock on wood.")
… THIS "urinary-REPPORT" SUPPORTS my attemptS at GREATER PATIENCE.
(… Ya' see: All too OFTEN, my caregiver will "take his PRECIOUS time in answering my bell to WALK with ME to my toilet.)

My SPORTS-teams played WELL today … AND recently!  
Ergo, by being an ATHLETICS-obsessed male, I'm "CHIPPER"!

I had the GLORIOUS opportunity to FURTHER-DISPLAY my "STANDING-progress & FOCUS" … in Karate-class this LATE-morning/EARLY-afternoon.
I practiced--MYSELF--a 'kata' ('set of PRE-arranged FIGHTING-movements') that "focuses ON"/STRESSES breath-control, INTENSITY & 'kime" ('KEE-may' … Japanese for 'FOCUS')

My NEW "WEEKEND-caregiver" worked his FIRST day today.  
Granted, for the FIRST (~7/12 of the WEEKEND = ~14 HOURS = 'til ~2:00 pm on SATURDAY) part of his day, he was STILL being SEMI-"trained" by my FAVORITE/BEST caregiver.  
"But, it's the PRINCIPLE!"(--ME, in grad-school, circa 2008

… Said caregiver accompanied me to the 5th-birthday PARTY of my BUDDY's niece.
HE helped me STAND … to URINATE into a NON-"handicap-FRIENDLY" toilet AT my buddy's sister's house.
The FESTIVITIES included a barbecue--which reminded me that I REALLY MISS …
EATING … GOOD BBQ-food!
Despite my NOT-EATING a BURGER and/or HOT DOG … AND imbibing a "TASTY-beverage"/BEER, I STILL had a GREAT time--for those ~2.5 hours--with such GREAT & FRIENDLY company!
My ex-girlfriend--to/about ME:
"Were you really THAT AMUSED & ENTERTAINED at a CHILD's birthday party?!
Grow UP!"
My IMMEDIATE response: "Alright.  I WAS a bit UN-happy there wasN'T a CLOWN … making BALLOON-animals."
(AUDIBLE sigh)
"I REALLY wanted a GIRAFFE!



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive