Sunday, May 17, 2015

… MORE "quirks"/NUANCES:


So, I BEGAN my MORNING at ~6:05 am with a very SMOOTH, CONTROLLED "Toilet-Trek".  "Alliteration aside."(--'Dodgeball') I really feel IMPROVEMENT & more CONFIDENT with/in my "swagger".
ALTHOUGH, "NeuroFit 360"-staff recommends that I LENGTHEN my STRIIIDE/GAIT, instead of taking so many SHORT/CHOPPY steps.
I've TRIED this.  But, ALAS, I'm NOT there … YET.

Part of my "MORNING-routine" is that I HAFTA beat "EXPERT"-level Minesweeper … THREE times BEFORE I can "move-ON" to MY "shenanigans".
(TIMES:
368 seconds
384 seconds
312 seconds)
Thus, the AVERAGE-time for my "MENTAL-exercise/-workout" was
(1,064 / 3 =) ~354.67 seconds.
(… In other words, my AVERAGE-win took JUST LESS THAN
six 'minutos'.

In an effort to be more SOCIAL, I "catch-up" on my EMAIL-correspondence.

I "WALKED" to my MANUAL-wheelchair--in my bathroom--to brush my teeth & get-dressed.
THEN, I "WALKED" to my MOTORIZED-wheelchair--in my living-room to begin my "WORKING"-day.

I make EVERYTHING a "MATHEMATICAL-FUNCTION".
((… That's just how I THINK.
E.g. As my # of LEG-workouts at "NeuroFit 360" INCREASES, so will my ENERGY.
THESE EXTRA visits will create more ENDURANCE & CONDITIONING.
Extra STAMINA--eventually--creates MORE MUSCLE & LESS FAT.
Since MUSCULAR-tissue weighs ~2.2 times MORE than FATTY-tissue, the CONVERSION will INCREASE overall-weight.)
… EVIDENCE/PROOF of this (LOGICAL) thinking's CORRECT-ness:

So, YESTERDAY I was so
RELAXED & AT-EASE … AFTER I "STOOD" & "PERFORMED"--yet AGAIN--the HIGHLY-ADVANCED, CALMING Karate-form 'Tensho'.
(… ADMISSION: I couldN'T be COMPLETELY "SOOTHED", 'cuz I HAD TO urinate--at the time of my "STANDING" & "DEMONSTRATING my 'SKILLS'".
In FACT, I kinda FORGOT about my NEED to "SECRETE uric-acid" … 'til I got HOME.)

RANDOM THOUGHTS I was thinking: ('Cuz ALL THOSE "CLOSE to me" (METAPHORICALLY/FIGURATIVELY) are "OUT-of-town")

-- "HOW had the Civil War had gone DIFFERENTLY, if LINCOLN were a ROBOT sent-back from the FUTURE?!""
(--Sheldon Cooper, 'The Big Bang Theory')
-- IF I had the MUTANT-power of an "X-Man", WHAT would it be, … & WHY?
(… For a LONG TIME … PRE-accident, I desired to have the MENTAL/NEUROLOGICAL-prowess of Professor X.  NOW, I'm "leaning MORE toward" Wolverine, 'cuz of his RAPID--almost INSTANTANEOUS--ability to SELF-heal.  

I watched VARIOUS/ASSORTED films & SPORTS--during my "FEEDINGS" at ~3:00 pm & ~4:00 pm.
(… I've GOTTA give a BIG "THANX" to my "WEEKEND-nurse" for CALLING this morning that she was "gonna be ~20 to 30 minutes LATE".
AAAHHH, COMMUNICATION!)

I WAS "the GATEKEEPER"(--NEO, 'The Matrix Reloaded') of "culinary-BLISS".
(… PRE-accident, I WAS quite an EXTRAORDINARY chef!
What's FASCINATING/REMARKABLE is that EVERY TIME I USED TO COOK, I'd "PREPARE the FOOD" … 'SANS' recipe!




(… SUNDAY is the ONE day that I can organize/"set up" my blog-post FORMAT into a DAILY STEP-by-STEP listing of my DAY's activities.)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive