Sunday, May 3, 2015

Today was my (METAPHORICAL) "OFF-day".


"EARLY to BED (SLEEP) & EARLY to RISE …
makes a man HEALTHY, WEALTHY & WISE."

Well, … I "go-to-SLEEP"--at night--LATE.
(… USUALLY, around … MIDNIGHT)
I "aRISE" relatively-EARLY 'en la man(tilde)ana.
(… USUALLY, around 6:00 am)

Thus--Ergo--Therefore--Hence, I fulfill HALF of the LISTED/NAMED "requirements".
Yet, I "produce" TWO of the THREE desired "results".
(… EARLY "day-beginning" + LATE "day-ENDING" =
SUB-par PHYSICAL-condition + ABUNDANT MONETARY-resources + EXTRAORDINARY INTELLECT)
____________________________________________________________________________
...
"Our (RESPECTIVE) Destiny is what we MAKE it."
(--Lincoln Rhyme, 'The Bone Collector')

Thus, EVEN on my "REST-day", I "WORK"/EXERCISE:
-- I STRETCHED my SHOULDERS, FINGERS & GROIN.
-- I MONITORED the TIMES of my employees' SHIFT-CHANGES.
-- I DESIGNED a 'jiujitsu'-technique.
-- I "WALKED" EIGHT DIFFERENT times … of AT LEAST 64 steps.
((… Ergo, I "WALKED" a MINIMUM of (8 x 64 =) 512 STEPS today.))
___________________________________________________________________________
… WAIT a TIC!
IsN'T "SUNDAY" the ALLOTTED "Day of REST", 'cuz "God RESTED on the SEVENTH day"?
Yet, EVERY calendar BEGINS on a SUNDAY--making it the FIRST day … of the week.
CONSEQUENTLY, we MUST INFER that the "calendar-CREATORS" were NOT theologians.
(… That was NOT blasphemous, 'cuz I am MERELY "pointing-out" the recorded-DISCREPANCY.  I'm "MAKIN' LIGHT of it".)
___________________________________________________________________________

"This is NO 'democracy'.  … It is a 'DIC-TA-TOR-ship'!
… I am … the LAW!"
(--Coach Herman Boone, 'Remember the Titans')

(… I MUST ALWAYS be INFORMED of EVERYONE's FULL-schedule, in order to PROPERLY-delegate RESPONSIBILITIES.)
___________________________________________________________________________

I MIGHT go to bed/sleep EARLY, and "catch-up on my BLINKING"(--Stephen Colbert).

(… NAW!  I didN'T do enough ACTIVE-"work"/-exercise to regard "extreme-FATIGUE" as a LEGITIMATE excuse.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive