Saturday, May 16, 2015

JUST a list of ANY (PROUD/GREAT) ACCOMPLISHMENTS I've had RECENTLY … that I may have OMITTED: (SATURDAY II)


('Cuz they PROBABLY didN'T "GEL" with the TOPIC/TITLE of that day's BLOG-post)

____________________________________________________________________________

I incorporate my ASTOUNDING "grasp"/understanding of PHYSICS to BETTER-accomplish EVERY task/deed I "encounter":

--WHEN I want to go UP & FORWARD, I--FIRST--lean FORWARD to "gather" PROPER/ENOUGH "MOMENTUM" for the "PUSH".
-- I use/utilize/incorporate "PHYSICS" into … ALL … that I DO … and HAVE DONE.
--  Any "aspect"/FACT of "PHYSICS"/"PROPER bodily-MECHANICS" that I MAY have known PRE-accident are REITERATED by the PHENOMENAL staff at "NeuroFit 360".
______________________________________________________________________________

I've been making ASTOUNDING PROGRESS/IMPROVEMENTS working out during my THREE workouts PER-week @ "NeuroFit 360":
-- My LEG-flexibility is SLOWLY improving … THANKS to the EXTRA stretching (of BOTH my legs AND arms) that I ALWAYS request from my TRAINERS.
-- My LEFT arm-"RANGE of MOTION" is VASTLY/"VERY MUCH" increasing, PARTIALLY because of UN-expected, NEW exercises SUPPOSEDLY/ADDITIONALLY set to TEST my "TRUNK-control", LEG-/HIP-strength & "'PIGEON-TOE'-inclination".
--
_______________________________________________________________________________

"EMOTIONAL-damage can manifest itself PHYSICALLY."
((--Betty Ross (MY brain) to "Bruce Banner/Hulk" (MY body), 'The Hulk'))
For the first ~FIVE YEARS AFTER my accident, (Sooo, 'til ~LATE-2012) I gained CONSIDERATE FAT-mass (NOT MUSCLE-mass).
In the spring of 2013, my LONGTIME-girlfriend "BROKE-UP" with me.  So, being QUITE FORLORN, DISHEVELED & CONFUSED, I COULDD've "EATEN myself FURTHER into a PIT of SORROW & DESPAIR".
_____________________________________________________________________________
… BEWARE of PITY--for ME!
"Sometimes 'crazy' LOOKS LIKE 'sad' to 'SUCK you BACK-IN!"
(--Leonard, about DR. Shelton, 'The Big Bang Theory')

"LOOKS can be DECEIVING!"
Entirely TOO OFTEN I've heard IGNORANT/UN-informed DOLTS refer to "Yours TRULY" as a "RETARD" … SIMPLY 'cuz I'm in a wheelchair, AND I "communicate" via letter-board.
But, LITTLE do these IGNORAMUSES know that I'm ACTUALLY wiseR than
~(1 x 2 x 3 x 4^2 )% (= ~96%) of the "NORMEES" my age (= 30 years YOUNG).
_______________________________________________________________________________

Did I "LUCK-into" MY small-fortune?
Well, the VERY/HIGHLY MIS-informed/OBTUSE American government WOULD say that I DID.
But, those "officials"/representatives have about as MUCH competence AS "the COLLECTION of STOOLS I 'dropped' ''ayer … en mi 'JUAN''".
(… TRANSLATION: Said NUMSKULLS are ~"as DUMB AS my EXCREMENT"!)

Furthermore:
"I do NOT believe in
'CHANCE'.
There is NO SUCH THING as
'COINCIDENCE'."
(--The Architect, 'The Matrix Reloaded')


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive